“ mind your own damn business” Gov. Tim Walz. Yes, you Republicans that do not, are “weird”

Did government mind their own business when federal employees were required to get the vaccination with the threat of losing their job? How about left-leaning organizations across the United States that required employees to get the vaccination with the threat of losing their job?

My body, my decision and M.Y.O.B huh?
The vaccine was only partially effective, and the left said, quite loudly, that if you don’t take it, you should lose your job, be shunned, and lose any right to healthcare because you had the right to take a vaccine, but refused to.

Birth control is nearly 100% effective, but now, for some odd reason, not using it is not the individuals fault?

These folks are clueless, and yes, weird to the extreme.

Does that twit even realize that could be charged as first degree murder? Inmates don't care for perps who hurt kids, so she likely wouldn't last a week.
No. Liberals believe other people are responsible for their problems. I mean, why would she get charged for murder because some MAGA Republican couldn’t mind their own business?

Forum List

Back