“ mind your own damn business” Gov. Tim Walz. Yes, you Republicans that do not, are “weird”

It's still a ban, and I said for new vehicles. Why should this be done in the first place?

Also I said they are doing it, you denied, I showed proof they are doing it, you deflect.

How about deflecting that dildo Harris is shoving up your well used ass?
You'll still be able to buy a gas powered vehicle, dummy. Do you even live in NY?

yes, and I'll be due for a new one.

My point is Dems like the NY ones want to stop you from owning an ICE vehicle. This laws clearly shows that.
A lot will happen in ten years. You allergic to electric vehicles or something? Or maybe move to a flyover state it's where your kind belongs anyway.

A lot will happen in ten years. You allergic to electric vehicles or something? Or maybe move to a flyover state it's where your kind belongs anyway.

More deflection instead of admitting Dems being busybody assholes.

EV's don't work for people without houses until you can fill a battery as fast as you fill a tank of gas.

It's more AGW worship by the left at the expense of my standard of living. For bullshit.

Pathetic.

Yeah the freedom to breathe clean air, and not melt in the suns heat when you go outside. Been outside lately..
I dont agree with you. The Green Freak show from you doesnt save the earth.

It just moves the Pollution to Asia and Africa.

its BS

WE DONT WANT YOUR CHANGE.

And we know YOU WILL TRY TO PUSH YOUR CRAP NATIONWIDE

It's a dumb fucking law, and I live in the fucking State, you fucking moron.
So now you know how a woman feels who wants or needs an abortion and can’t get it when Republicans pass Christian morality laws that violate her right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness within her own body.

Why don’t you mind your own damn business on that. Abortions don’t pollute the environment.

Poor Republican schmucks can’t get from Their gun collections to the shooting range without sending profits to the oil barons

Instead of using oil to go from point A to point B we should use it for the manufacturing of needed goods and in technology. - save some for future generations.

Why are you so selfish?

Forum List

Back