Nearly 100 migrants on terror ‘watch list’ released into US: GOP

Not what I said or implied. but, being the irrational and hateful person you are, it doesn't matter what anyone says or does. Everything just means you're right. Like a 2 year old.
It is exactly what you said. It's very simple. Do you support the end of the Republic and replacing it with direct democracy? Do you support shitstain obama or not.

1. Existing Law can be used to keep illegals out, Biden let them in with an EO. Trump had them "remain in Mexico"
2. Steve Scalese said it let 5,000 illegals a day into the US.
3. House passed HR-2 should be the Bill that the Senate passes.

She knows that but lacks the honesty and integrity to admit it. More money for Biden- Harris would only allow them to expedite the importation of more illegals.

Irrelevant.
Trump.killed the bipartisan bill that would have provided more resources to apprehend migrants and keep more of them out.
And you polished his scrotum for it.
It shows quite plainly that your bad acting is just that: bad acting.
Sorry bud. You aren't talking your way out of it.
1. Trump had the border sealed with illegals to "remain in Mexico" for their hearing. Trump had the border perfect.
2. Biden came in and opened the border. We don't need $118b to fix the border, we need stupid Joe to tear up his EOs.
3. The Border patrol knows what is going on, Biden, Kamala and Tampon are traitors.

1. Trump had the border sealed with illegals to "remain in Mexico" for their hearing. Trump had the border perfect.
2. Biden came in and opened the border. We don't need $118b to fix the border, we need stupid Joe to tear up his EOs.
3. The Border patrol knows what is going on, Biden, Kamala and Tampon are traitors.
Irrelevant. Again.

He killed the bipartisan bill so he could run on the issue. Because, just like you, he cares more about Trump than he does about any border problems.

It's simple and clear. You're exposed, and so is he.

Irrelevant. Again.

He killed the bipartisan bill so he could run on the issue. Because, just like you, he cares more about Trump than he does about any border problems.

The bill was not bipartisan.
Irrelevant.

Trump.killed the bipartisan bill that would have provided more resources to apprehend migrants and keep more of them out.

And you polished his scrotum for it.

It shows quite plainly that your bad acting is just that: bad acting.

Sorry bud. You aren't talking your way out of it.
Trump didn’t kill the fake “bipartisan” bill. Langford, the only Republican negotiator, eventually advised against passage.

You should take time to learn some facts.

I've said this before but I'll say it again. Whenever there's a news story that immediately angers people, or a bunch of news events happening in different parts of the world on the same topic (in this case, immigration) that cause fear and outrage....instead of always reacting emotionally, we should question if we're being manipulated for a specific purpose.

I really believe that all of these stories we've been hearing recently having to do with migrants (in the UK and here in the US) are yet another case of Problem - Reaction - Solution. The powers-that-shouldn't-be constantly pit groups against each other and they want to create as much hate, fear and rage as possible.

Why? Because it's leading to something, and they're using the age old tactic Order Out of Chaos. I believe the "solution" that they're leading us toward is more Authoritarianism, and a surveillance society.

This pretty much sums it up:

GULB4-Dgaw-AAUJTI.jpg

Just to add.... I think it's about way more than just the "Democrats." It's a global thing going on, by the corrupt powers who want world government.

Last edited:
There was no bipartisan bill. There was a democrat bill that provided for the orderly processing of invaders into the United States and dispersing those invaders throughout the interior. That was rejected as it should have been.

Irrelevant. Again.
Democrats want the $118b to bring more illegals into the US. Fuck that.
Voters want the border and the economy fixed by Trump.
Steve Scalese said the border bill lets 5,000 a day into the US. HR-2 is the better Bill.

No matter, when Trump wins the border will be closed and the economy will be fixed.

Iran loves the Democrats, so they won't order a Terror attack before the election. They'll wait til after the election to launch the attack. But this time, it will be from WITHIN our borders thanks to Open Borders Biden/Harris.

I've said this before but I'll say it again. Whenever there's a news story that immediately angers people, or a bunch of news events happening in different parts of the world on the same topic (in this case, immigration) that cause fear and outrage....instead of always reacting emotionally, we should question if we're being manipulated for a specific purpose.

I really believe that all of these stories we've been hearing recently having to do with migrants (in the UK and here in the US) are yet another case of Problem - Reaction - Solution. The powers-that-shouldn't-be constantly pit groups against each other and they want to create as much hate, fear and rage as possible.

Why? Because it's leading to something, and they're using the age old tactic Order Out of Chaos. I believe the "solution" that they're leading us toward is more Authoritarianism, and a surveillance society.

This pretty much sums it up:

GULB4-Dgaw-AAUJTI.jpg

Just to add.... I think it's about way more than just the "Democrats." It's a global thing going on, by the corrupt powers who want world government.
SOME truth to this EXCEPT for the belief that Trump is colluding with Obama/Biden

The fact is, there is ONE SIDE that is destroying America (and the Christian West) and a FEW who are doing everything in their power (including taking a bullet) to try to stop this

Forum List

Back