Who is Tim Walz?

You are beyond ridiculous. The percentage of Americans overall who are satisfied with their lives is only 46 to 65 %. Which means transgenders are happier people than most Americans especially miserable people like you that like to attack people who are different.
oh for fk sake, the sickness you have is deeper than I ever imagined. hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm

What a croc of shit. Trannies have the highest suicide rates.
I'm certain that is correct. Only because of judgmental people like you BUT overall the statistics prove they are a happier lot than most of us. Just looked up the data , you are correct and the reason they do it is because of harassment. Feel better , I hope not - you're part of the cause.

Last edited:
I'm certain that is correct. Only because of judgmental people like you BUT overall the statistics prove they are a happier lot than most of us. Just looked up the data , you are correct and the reason they do it is because of harassment. Feel better , I hope not - you're part of the cause.
why is that on us? I don't flaunt my shit out on the streets and on the airwaves. Why do they? I don't give two shits what they think they are, why do they need anyone's approval if they're so happy?

LOL you are “certain” that you are correct.

Meanwhile, in reality….

Tampon Tim sure does surround himself with some weirdos.

Here is one:

These are the kind of psychopaths we can look forward to seeing in a Kamala-Timpon Regime:

Forum List

Back