Jimmy Carter Prays to Make it to November

He was a good man, but a lousy president.
It's like I've always said, the man had a dark cloud over his head, following him his entire presidency.
He's never been the kind of guy to go to one, but he couldn't get lucky in a 2-bit whorehouse with bag full of quarter.

You mean like the obiden regime? Vaxx mandates, lockdowns, censorship, proposed camps for political opponents...

That kind of totalitarian regime that obiden is engaged in?
I guess you are lucky nobody named Obiden is on the ticket. Is that some weird trumpism, throwback to elementary or junior high playground stuff?
Maybe we should thank and praise the Communist leader's handling of the disease of the country that it originated in, and then send them our medical supplies, like our President did, at the time. Afterall, it was not a serious thing, and was going to be over by spring.

I guess you are lucky nobody named Obiden is on the ticket. Is that some weird trumpism, throwback to elementary or junior high playground stuff?
Maybe we should thank and praise the Communist leader's handling of the disease of the country that it originated in, and then send them our medical supplies, like our President did, at the time. Afterall, it was not a serious thing, and was going to be over by spring.
I guess you're lucky you're ignorant and dishonest.

Forum List

Back