Why I Left The Right

Who do you want?
someone who is young enough to do 2 terms and puts the country before the dam party and who doesnt spend any time putting down the other people running and who spends their time talking about the problems this country has and what we can maybe do about it.......and someone brave enough to go to both blue and red compounds to take questions from the citizens who live there....someone who will tell the big mouth members of congress to shut the fuck up and do the job you were elected to do...know anyone like that?....

someone who is young enough to do 2 terms and puts the country before the dam party and who doesnt spend any time putting down the other people running and who spends their time talking about the problems this country has and what we can maybe do about it.......and someone brave enough to go to both blue and red compounds to take questions from the citizens who live there....someone who will tell the big mouth members of congress to shut the fuck up and do the job you were elected to do...know anyone like that?....
Not sure how old you are, but when people campaign they have always put the other person down…it’s called campaigning .

What’s drastically changed, since 2016, and maybe even 2004…is some people can’t realize we come together after that.

Trump was by far the most left leaning, middle of the road president we have had in 50 years, but the demafacist had to win.

Trump is who America needs now because we need someone who will fight the WEF/Democrats and save America.

Vivek is my 2nd.

You obviously don't realize how dire America's situation is.

My church janitor. More integrity than all of our president's combined. Of course it doesn't take much.

My church janitor. More integrity than all of our president's combined. Of course it doesn't take much.
I am sure he does.

How does he feel about part of his paycheck going to pay for free healthcare to illegals?

Not sure how old you are, but when people campaign they have always put the other person down…it’s called campaigning .

What’s drastically changed, since 2016, and maybe even 2004…is some people can’t realize we come together after that.

Trump was by far the most left leaning, middle of the road president we have had in 50 years, but the demafacist had to win.
campaigning wasnt as brutal last century as it is now....i dont remember the guys family being dragged through the mud along with him.....there is a reason quality people dont run anymore....the 2 "evils" are whats left....

A freethinker and former MAGAT explains why he left the right...

Basically, once he got sense he realized it was the only logical choice to make.

How many others are like him?

Now there is an independent thinking brother.

campaigning wasnt as brutal last century as it is now....i dont remember the guys family being dragged through the mud along with him.....there is a reason quality people dont run anymore....the 2 "evils" are whats left....
In reality there is one evil, but there are more than 2 parties in this country. All a third, fourth or fifth party has to do is get enough people on a petition to get on a ballot.

Trump is who America needs now because we need someone who will fight the WEF/Democrats and save America.

Vivek is my 2nd.

You obviously don't realize how dire America's situation is.
oh i realize.....but the way i look at it the party diehards on both sides are ripping this country apart with their tit for tat bullshit and its just dividing us even more.....trump only cares about trump and those who follow him....that aint a leader.....and dont worry i think harris is the exact same way....

True, it's been upped a lot in the past 30 years...as far as family...but it's taken a very new turn when the left has decided it's ok to use their office to jail political rivals....we saw that with Bush and Cheney, and now Trump this century.

The worst it got with kids, in recent memory, was all the tabloids going after Bush's girls in College, but that might have to do more with internet age as well.

Forum List

Back