Why I Left The Right

True, it's been upped a lot in the past 30 years...as far as family...but it's taken a very new turn when the left has decided it's ok to use their office to jail political rivals....we saw that with Bush and Cheney, and now Trump this century.

The worst it got with kids, in recent memory, was all the tabloids going after Bush's girls in College, but that might have to do more with internet age as well.
well thats the reason the quality "leaders" stay home....its not worth it to them,they dont need the job and probably dont the money....or the aggravation and bullshit....

well thats the reason the quality "leaders" stay home....its not worth it to them,they dont need the job and probably dont the money....or the aggravation and bullshit....
I have no doubt there are many qualified people that don't do it because of those reasons, and many others that just don't play politics.

Remember when it was the norm to have "war heroes" become President? When are you gonna get a person like Eisenhower to put his name in the ring?

But, you know Trump had money, success, was well liked and popular, he put his name in the ring, and look what all his "friends" did?

I have no doubt there are many qualified people that don't do it because of those reasons, and many others that just don't play politics.

Remember when it was the norm to have "war heroes" become President? When are you gonna get a person like Eisenhower to put his name in the ring?

But, you know Trump had money, success, was well liked and popular, he put his name in the ring, and look what all his "friends" did?
yea he went from someone who seemed to be accepted by many to the most evil person alive.....they are doing the opposite to harris....she was made fun of and now she can walk on water....

someone who is young enough to do 2 terms and puts the country before the dam party and who doesnt spend any time putting down the other people running and who spends their time talking about the problems this country has and what we can maybe do about it.......and someone brave enough to go to both blue and red compounds to take questions from the citizens who live there....someone who will tell the big mouth members of congress to shut the fuck up and do the job you were elected to do...know anyone like that?....

That is not at all what you want.

A freethinker and former MAGAT explains why he left the right...

Basically, once he got sense he realized it was the only logical choice to make.

How many others are like him?

This is bullshit. The guy is a Democrat puppet. Spewing the same tired old Democrat talking points.

oh i realize.....but the way i look at it the party diehards on both sides are ripping this country apart with their tit for tat bullshit and its just dividing us even more.....trump only cares about trump and those who follow him....that aint a leader.....and dont worry i think harris is the exact same way....
Maybe. But Harris and the democrats are involved in the intentional collapse of America.

An American voting for democrats is like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

Well, looky. It's another one of those I USED TO BE ALL FOR FIREARMS UNTIL I MOVED TO THE BIG CITY AND GOTS EDUMACATED!

Maybe. But Harris and the democrats are involved in the intentional collapse of America.

An American voting for democrats is like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.
they think your side wants to do what you say they are doing...your parties say the same shit about each other....you people are more alike than you will admit...

Basically, once he got sense he realized it was the only logical choice to make.

/----/ I could only take a few minutes of this guy. Those things he complained about, including Jim Crow, were perpetuated by Democrats. And we learned about them through conservative radio and websites.
It;s sad he is so misinformed.

Since Reagan was elected, I have been shocked at how openly dishonest Republicans have been about their racism.

Critically, the Republican Party has done everything possible to stop providing good educational opportunities for poor children. Once white people starting moving to the suburbs, governments at the state and national level, starting disinvesting in public school education in the inner cities.

The USA is one of two first world countries which spends LESS money educating poor children, than they do educating wealthy children. Furthermore, American parents spend MORE money out of their own pockets, educating their children, than any other first world nation, and even worse, your children's test scores are going DOWN as a result.

The USA became the wealthiest nation in the world because you had the best educated work force in the world. But that was before you politicized your education system. Now you're not even in the Top 15 of public school systems. Although if you take out the Asian nations you do come in at No. 11.

The average test scores of American students keeps going DOWN, as Republican. That which Republicans seek to destroy, they first make so bad that people are happy to get rid of it, and that's what they're trying to do to public education.

The USA needs to end "school choice" programs which siphone money from the public school system to the for profit "charter schools" or worse - home schooling. Both of these systems of education are inferior, and fraught with abuse, but these parents don't want their children to learn marketable skills for a global economy, these parents want their children to come out good little Republicans and it's not happening.

Once children learn to think for themselves, they realize that Republicans have been conning the masses for decades, and they smarten up. Republicans don't want their children taught to think for themselves, and the global economy we all live in requires people who have critical thinking skills first and foremost.

The Republican goal is to give vouchers to charter schools and close the free public schools. In areas where this has been tried, poor children "disappear" from the education system, which is the goal.

They've gone after affirmative action in college admissions, and they've made the inner city public schools so bad that it'll more and more difficult

/----/ I could only take a few minutes of this guy. Those things he complained about, including Jim Crow, were perpetuated by Democrats. And we learned about them through conservative radio and websites.
It;s sad he is so misinformed.

You learned about them from conservative radio and conservative websites, both of which lied to you.

Forum List

Back