Why I Left The Right

Since Reagan was elected, I have been shocked at how openly dishonest Republicans have been about their racism.

Critically, the Republican Party has done everything possible to stop providing good educational opportunities for poor children. Once white people starting moving to the suburbs, governments at the state and national level, starting disinvesting in public school education in the inner cities.

The USA is one of two first world countries which spends LESS money educating poor children, than they do educating wealthy children. Furthermore, American parents spend MORE money out of their own pockets, educating their children, than any other first world nation, and even worse, your children's test scores are going DOWN as a result.

The USA became the wealthiest nation in the world because you had the best educated work force in the world. But that was before you politicized your education system. Now you're not even in the Top 15 of public school systems. Although if you take out the Asian nations you do come in at No. 11.

The average test scores of American students keeps going DOWN, as Republican. That which Republicans seek to destroy, they first make so bad that people are happy to get rid of it, and that's what they're trying to do to public education.

The USA needs to end "school choice" programs which siphone money from the public school system to the for profit "charter schools" or worse - home schooling. Both of these systems of education are inferior, and fraught with abuse, but these parents don't want their children to learn marketable skills for a global economy, these parents want their children to come out good little Republicans and it's not happening.

Once children learn to think for themselves, they realize that Republicans have been conning the masses for decades, and they smarten up. Republicans don't want their children taught to think for themselves, and the global economy we all live in requires people who have critical thinking skills first and foremost.

The Republican goal is to give vouchers to charter schools and close the free public schools. In areas where this has been tried, poor children "disappear" from the education system, which is the goal.

They've gone after affirmative action in college admissions, and they've made the inner city public schools so bad that it'll more and more difficult
I’m never shocked at the liberals’ duplicity and dishonesty regarding “racism.”

I’m never shocked at the liberals’ duplicity and dishonesty regarding “racism.”

IOW you have nothing but insults, as usual. Thanks for proving my post about the dumbing down of the Republican voter.

Just like the “stolen election”, or Trump being a successful businessman, you believe the lying old rapist.

IOW you have nothing but insults,

For you. Sort of. I also have boundless contempt for a scumbag twat like you.
as usual. Thanks for proving my post about the dumbing down of the Republican voter.

No no. just established how dumb scumbag Democrap vermin like you always are.
Just like the “stolen election”, or Trump being a successful businessman, you believe the lying old rapist.
He is not a rapist. And I have never claimed that the election was stolen, you ignorant ****. All I have maintained is that there is ample of evidence of Democrap election fraud. There is. Of course, vermin like you will never see it. Your eyes are always too firmly shut. Intentionally.

He has been a successful businessman. Only a stupid piece of shit vermin idiot like you would deny it.

He is not a rapist. And I have never claimed that the election was stolen, you ignorant ****. All I have maintained is that there is ample of evidence of Democrap election fraud. There is. Of course, vermin like you will never see it. Your eyes are always too firmly shut. Intentionally.

He has been a successful businessman. Only a stupid piece of shit vermin idiot like you would deny it.

You’ve used a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

You have contempt for me. That's utterly meaningless and of no value.

Calling people who disagree with your politics nasty names like "vermin" demonstrates that your political ideas have absolutely no value and are indefensible.

There are alternative reasons for your inability to either articulate of defend your "beliefs", whatever they may be, but none of those reasons make you look any better than the first one.

Trump has admitted to raping women. He says it's his right, and he's said it more than once. You must be wilfully deaf to have missed his declaration of a star's right to any woman he findss attractive, as articulated in the Access Hollywood tape, and repeated in his deposition in the E. Jean Carroll trial.

Trump was never a successful businessman. 7 bankruptcies and a massive fraud judgement prove otherwise. NEVER. That was just another lie he sold to fools like YOU.

Forum List

Back