This guy is trying to convince us JD Vance is weird.

Bowman also said this:

“There is definitely an element of Donald Trump’s support that has its basis in racism, xenophobia, but a lot of these folks are just really hardworking people who are struggling in really important ways,” Vance said in a September 2016 “PBS NewsHour” Interview.

Link in the statement.

Probably the least weird thing he’s said.

It just is. I find it odd that other people's lives bother you so much.
LefTard Logic:
“Gay people are great for society…OH WAIT, but how are we going to fund our social security without people having children…OH WAIT, that’s what Mexico’s people are for.”

Think macro once Lib.
Mama always said…”Son, if you wouldn’t support all people doing something you shouldn’t support one person doing it.”
Wise advise…no?

LefTard Logic:
“Gay people are great for society…OH WAIT, but how are we going to fund our social security without people having children…OH WAIT, that’s what Mexico’s people are for.”

Think macro once Lib.
Mama always said…”Son, if you wouldn’t support all people doing something you shouldn’t support one person doing it.”
Wise advise…no?
Why just a fake news emoji pknopp ?
You can’t logically refute my post…can you?
Feelings…isn’t really a refutation is it?

Why just a fake news emoji pknopp ?
You can’t logically refute my post…can you?
Feelings…isn’t really a refutation is it?

For me to reply you have to say something new and worth replying to. Your empty worthless rants don't meet that basic requirement.

For me to reply you have to say something new and worth replying to. Your empty worthless rants don't meet that basic requirement.
Answer me this….what if all American’s were faggots? What happens?
Again, think macro once feelings person.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back