Who is JD Vance?

You have failed to post a quote of trump insulting Vance’s wife

Read the links.

Who is J.D. Vance?

By next year he will be the unsuccessful Republican candidate for Vice President in the 2024 general election.

I'd hang onto that Senate seat, J.D.... don't quite your Day Job... :auiqs.jpg:

Why?

Trump.

Trump's Big Mouth is his own worst enemy... as evidenced by the outrage at his racial comments this week.

Perhaps in the next karmic lifetime he'll learn to think before opening his pie hole... but I wouldn't bet on it...

Last edited:
Who is J.D. Vance?

By next year he will be the unsuccessful Republican candidate for Vice President in the 2024 general election.

I'd hang onto that Senate seat, J.D.... don't quite your Day Job... :auiqs.jpg:

Why?

Trump.

Trump's Big Mouth is his own worst enemy... as evidenced by the outrage at his racial comments this week.

Perhaps in the next karmic lifetime he'll learn to think before opening his pie hole... but I wouldn't bet on it...

Trump has publicly mocked or ridiculed JD Vance twice so far. This won't end well.

Did Vance take his husband's name?
Is Vance married to a man? Is this Vance on maternity leave? FB7xW7pWEAInKtg.jpeg

Read the links.

What does anything in your link have to do with issues such as the illegal alien invasion or energy security?

For at least 70 years liberals have doggedly defended democrat men in washington from JKF to Ted Kennedy, bill clinton and a score of others

So its a little late for your Miss Goody Two Shoes routine now

Forum List

Back