This guy is trying to convince us JD Vance is weird.

So you have no quote and you’re lying again.
Your ignorance is astounding, but expected.

Why do you think little boys menstruate like Weirdo Walz? Or is he weird for thinking that?

In 2023, Walz backed state legislation that required public schools to provide feminine products, including tampons, pads, and other items, in all restrooms used by students in grades four through 12.

Your ignorance is astounding, but expected.

Why do you think little boys menstruate like Weirdo Walz? Or is he weird for thinking that?

In 2023, Walz backed state legislation that required public schools to provide feminine products, including tampons, pads, and other items, in all restrooms used by students in grades four through 12.
Your dishonesty is not astounding; we’re used to it.

You have zero proof that Walz backed every measure in the bill he signed..... Chief executives often don’t get everything they want in a bill.

Remember when you blob ran up $8T in new spending. Was he for tuning PBS, NPR? His signature says he was.

Now that I’ve dispatched your attempt to divert.

Tell us why you don’t agree with your weirdo VP nominee--whom I quoted--as wanting parents to have multiple votes on Election Day.

Weill you do that for us, simp? Tell us why you don’t agree with the weirdo? Or are you too much of a pussy to publicly oppose the weirdo Bowman...err I mean Vance. What is all that about anyway--his changing his name?

Your dishonesty is not astounding; we’re used to it.

You have zero proof that Walz backed every measure in the bill he signed..... Chief executives often don’t get everything they want in a bill.

Remember when you blob ran up $8T in new spending. Was he for tuning PBS, NPR? His signature says he was.

Now that I’ve dispatched your attempt to divert.

Tell us why you don’t agree with your weirdo VP nominee--whom I quoted--as wanting parents to have multiple votes on Election Day.

Weill you do that for us, simp? Tell us why you don’t agree with the weirdo? Or are you too much of a pussy to publicly oppose the weirdo Bowman...err I mean Vance. What is all that about anyway--his changing his name?
Tampon Timmy is s weirdo, Simp.

Forum List

Back