Trump more concerned about revenge than votes

Sans COVID, Trump had three sub trillion dollar years.

Biden has been well above a trillion every year even with his great economy. In fact, he's on track for a 2.6 trillion dollar year in 2024.

Enjoy.

Cuck
How did Trump add 7.8 trillion to the debt in 4 years.
If you are in debt, if you get a job that pays less, you will go further in debt.

I doubt you get it.

Clinton was the last President to reduce the debt.
Trump increased the debt more than any 4 year President.

You continually make shit up

You keep putting up that garbage.

Pull your head out of your ass or whoever's ass it's up.

At any time in your life if you don't die of terminally stupidity before you turn 65.

Harris on inflation offers up nothing.

But you are all for her.

You seem to like paying more for things.

That MBA is doing you a lot of good.

iq98Ykp.jpg

If Harris wins we are done. The economy and the middle east will not survive for four years.

But Mac's feelings will stay intact, so we can all comfort ourselves with that as we push wheelbarrows full of worthless dollars into the stores for a loaf of bread

If Harris wins we are done. The economy and the middle east will not survive for four years.

But Mac's feelings will stay intact, so we can all comfort ourselves with that as we push wheelbarrows full of worthless dollars into the stores for a loaf of bread

Oh Mac1958 laughed at this. Mac, do you think Harris will usher in a great economy, reduced gas prices, reduced inflation?

Or just your reduced florid butthurt?

Oh Mac1958 laughed at this. Mac, do you think Harris will usher in a great economy, reduced gas prices, reduced inflation?

Or just your reduced florid butthurt?

(I'm sorry but FLORID BUTTHURT is really a stroke of genius when it comes to Mac's obsession with Trump, sorry gotta give myself props for that lol)

Forum List

Back