Trumps promises of what he will do, once, elected

It's not a disease, you undereducated twit.
Under educated is not one word, twit.

Crepitus, you claimed was made up by me, so let us just agree you don't know much.

You claim you have a rare form, a rare form is a disease, Avascular necrosis comes to mind.

Learn as you go and then play the victim. Such a prissy lil bitch you are, if I can copy your insults.

I say he will say anything to try and get support.
You mean like Harris flip flopping all over the place.

You know what you are getting with Trump.

And his three SCOTUS judges shine :thewave:

He will try and do things, and even when he does something he lies about it.
Yes he does.

If there were not the checks and balances put on Trump by our political system developed by our founding fathers, Trump would do many things that would hurt the USA and then lie about it.
Obama would have beat him to the punch.

If Trump could, he would make himself an unchecked dictator.

No more than Al Gore, John Kerry, or Hillary Clinton.

And his MAGA minions would support that.
Ah, more name calling from the Left-Wing Lemming (LWL for short).

Trump over country for MAGA minions.

Nothing to support that.

Spare me the stupid mob on J6 as an example. That's your fantasy, not mine.

You really love Donald Trump.
If you had a brain or a memory, you'd know I don't like him, because I've said it 1,000 times. Generally saying that if he were moving into my neighborhood, I'd be moving out. Not explaining it to you again, asswipe.

You love him so much you cannot admit he could do anything wrong.
I've complained about his deficit spending from the start. I whined about his pathetic debating and his constant name calling of those who oppose him. It's there for all to see. You just make stuff up because your diaper is wet and you are pissed. Sorry....can't help you there.

You will protect him at all costs.

A total lie. I've been very clear on the lines that, if crossed, will bring my full opposition.

You are a moron. Now you are just flailing. You can't make an arguement and you've got your head so far up Harris' ass you can't think straight (if you think at all).

That is beyond sick.

Go FUCK YOURSELF. You are in no position to pass judgement on others. You are supporting a DEI candidate who never ever made it to a primary (Trump has won 3) after pushing aside the nominee for the sake of power and money. You are some kind of coward hiding behind your keyboard pissing all over your room.

Have you always loved men this much.

No more than you love your pet goat.

Trump has more documented lies and exagerations than any President in history

No **** Sherlock. 3 campaigns in and we know what we are getting. We know how to sort it out.

Life was good under Trump, until COVID (which he gets some credit for....so does Cuomo and Schumer and others).

Inflation exploded under the Biden/Harris administration as well as the number of criminals entering the country.

More people are struggling today than practically ever before.

So, forgive me if I put you on ignore. This has all been explained before and I am tired of reading your little first grade tantrums.

So long, ASSHOLE.

Like I say, you have very low IQ so you come here, to the only place you can vent your anger and insult people without being bitch slapped
so if i have a low IQ and come here....why are you here?....cant handle the smarter places?...

If you had a brain or a memory, you'd know I don't like him, because I've said it 1,000 times. Generally saying that if he were moving into my neighborhood, I'd be moving out. Not explaining it to you again, asswipe.

I've complained about his deficit spending from the start. I whined about his pathetic debating and his constant name calling of those who oppose him. It's there for all to see. You just make stuff up because your diaper is wet and you are pissed. Sorry....can't help you there.

A total lie. I've been very clear on the lines that, if crossed, will bring my full opposition.

You are a moron. Now you are just flailing. You can't make an arguement and you've got your head so far up Harris' ass you can't think straight (if you think at all).

Go FUCK YOURSELF. You are in no position to pass judgement on others. You are supporting a DEI candidate who never ever made it to a primary (Trump has won 3) after pushing aside the nominee for the sake of power and money. You are some kind of coward hiding behind your keyboard pissing all over your room.

No more than you love your pet goat.

No **** Sherlock. 3 campaigns in and we know what we are getting. We know how to sort it out.

Life was good under Trump, until COVID (which he gets some credit for....so does Cuomo and Schumer and others).

Inflation exploded under the Biden/Harris administration as well as the number of criminals entering the country.

More people are struggling today than practically ever before.

So, forgive me if I put you on ignore. This has all been explained before and I am tired of reading your little first grade tantrums.

So long, ASSHOLE.
Your blabber does not hide your love for Trump. You love him so much you are embarrassed to admit it.

Under educated is not one word, twit.
Dumbass.

1727128222655.png

Forum List

Back