Trump more concerned about revenge than votes

To combat the evil that is conservativism and to oppose the madness that is a cult of personality determined to install in the WH a treasonous insurrectionist, convicted felon, and enemy of democracy wholly unfit to be president.
What is evil about conservatives

A Trump cult member will not accept the truth of who Trump is. It would ruin your life.

You claim to have an MBA. That means you understand accounting.

Take a look at these deficit numbers and tell me how it adds up to your stupid misleading article.

Here is another article sure to give you an orgasm.

From a left wing hack group that makes stuff up.

Just make sure you use sandpaper while getting off.

What numbers you fucking illiterate homo? More lies from a rule breaking stalker.
I'm not a "homo". But you know what they say about guys like you who continually accuse others of being gay?

They're "in the closet" which is probably where you are. :dance:

The economic indicators are available to anyone who cares enough to look instead of shooting their off about something they know nothing about, including you.

Trump is a sociopath. Period. As far as Kemp is concerned he's no better then Cancun Ted, Haley,, Rubio & the rest of GOP traitors who betrayed their Country in supporting Trump who's a convicted felon, a traitor himself, a rapist & a first class dirtbag.
Prove it little TDSer.

I'm not a "homo". But you know what they say about guys like you who continually accuse others of being gay?

They're "in the closet" which is probably where you are. :dance:

The economic indicators are available to anyone who cares enough to look instead of shooting their off about something they know nothing about, including you.
The economic indicators are in the dumper with Biden.

You claim to have an MBA. That means you understand accounting.

Take a look at these deficit numbers and tell me how it adds up to your stupid misleading article.

Here is another article sure to give you an orgasm.

From a left wing hack group that makes stuff up.

Just make sure you use sandpaper while getting off.
I see nothing that changes my mind.
Do you know who is responsible for our deficit? It is you and me and almost every citizen.
We want the benefits of government but we don't want to pay for it.
Trump promised tax cuts to attract voters. It resulted in an increase deficit.
Biden promised more benefits without increasing taxes resulted in increasing the debt.

If any candidate came forward and said I am going to increase taxes and cut benefits for all Americans they would never be elected.
But that is what we should do to decrease the debt.
Everyone is scared to change social security, but we need to. Increase the age to get social security and increase the amount od income that is taxed,

Everyone wants more and wants to pay less and that is who they elect.

A businmess in this situation would have to declare bankruptcy. Trump is good at that.

Forum List

Back