Trump Shares Wild, Baseless Prediction About The DNC

More proof, as though we need any, that Trump is absolutley deranges and unfit for office. The voices in his head have taken over

We should be scared.

Because Trump never exaggerates and is never hyperbolic.

Ummm, earnest poster ECB, words have meanings. And what you say is a tell on who you are and what you think. Was it one of the christianist's bibles that claim..."By thy words we shall know ye"?

If Don Trump actually posted this message below ....well, he woulda never been hired in any firm I was associated with.
HR would have put their secret code on the application signaling.....'Nutjob. Don't hire.'

Allegedly by Don Trump:
“What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE,” he wrote.

Can you name one of those "churches"?
And if you can, well, just how many of these alleged churches are forming these 'militias'?
In short, we are asking if this is a one-off, a tempest in a teacup, or are they gonna be a real danger to America and our rule of law?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mosque militias.....would be acceptable too?
Southern Bapitist .......acceptable also?
What about those Satanist folks too?
Falun Gong folks get guns and Kevlar too?

Everybody gets a militia?
Nevertheless, Trump was right on the button.

Yes, advocating for school lunches, and workers right to organize is very radical.
You can do that at the state level and it seems very appropriate.

I actually welcome that he castigates his constitutents for their lack of empathy.

Doing it at the national level is totally inappropriate.

Forum List

Back