The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

Blameless , what a joke how the hell are they suppose to respond to hate driven lies. You are suggesting that this hate from MAGA is justifiable ...
Quote it. I've said no such thing. But there are reasons why people are fed up with Democrats, and Democrats blithely ignore those reasons. If, instead, they learned from their mistakes, they could get back some of the working class whites and wipe the floor with Trump.
... Your market for this ...
... Your level of reality seems ....
I'm pretty sure you know I'm not a Trumpster, so stop trolling me by suggesting otherwise. I'm just tired of the blind partisanship and the refusal to adjust course when you're alienating half the country.

Quote it. I've said no such thing. But there are reasons why people are fed up with Democrats, and Democrats blithely ignore those reasons. If, instead, they learned from their mistakes, they could get back some of the working class whites and wipe the floor with Trump.

I'm pretty sure you know I'm not a Trumpster, so stop trolling me by suggesting otherwise. I'm just tired of the blind partisanship and the refusal to adjust course when you're alienating half the country.
I'm not so sure about that. Were it not for his personality, Trump should be winning, even though he never did shit for working class people. He gave them "issues" like tariffs and ending Obamacare.

It seems to me that both Harris and Walz are left of center Ds. Harris did run for that superprog award to succeed the Ds old wierd guy, but ... few bought her act.

I'm not so sure about that.
Not sure about what? That Dems could win easily if they simply address some of the legitimate concerns of the voters they've lost?
Were it not for his personality, Trump should be winning, even though he never did shit for working class people. He gave them "issues" like tariffs and ending Obamacare.
Trump is a populist conman. And lots of Republicans and independents would really rather vote for someone else. But they're fed up with Democrats and don't know where else to turn.

Not sure about what? That Dems could win easily if they simply address some of the legitimate concerns of the voters they've lost?

Trump is a populist conman. And lots of Republicans and independents would really rather vote for someone else. But they're fed up with Democrats and don't know where else to turn.
I don't agree. Trump trots out issues that will never be. His supposed postcard tax return of 2016. Repealing Obamacare? whose would that hurt? Abortion? Supermajs exist in Miss to codify a right, but it'll never get to a vote. And Trump will win every time.

imo, what's occurring is that working class people who consistently vote Trump DON"T want govt assistance even though the reason the very very rich are rich is because of ..... govt policy. Trump sells them the bs that they to can be billionaries, even though he probably isn't one either.

I don't agree. Trump trots out issues that will never be. His supposed postcard tax return of 2016. Repealing Obamacare? whose would that hurt? Abortion? Supermajs exist in Miss to codify a right, but it'll never get to a vote. And Trump will win every time.
Uh.. you say you disagree, but then cite unrelated stuff.
imo, what's occurring is that working class people who consistently vote Trump DON"T want govt assistance even though the reason the very very rich are rich is because of ..... govt policy. Trump sells them the bs that they to can be billionaries, even though he probably isn't one either.
Maybe. But that still doesn't address what I'm talking about. I'm saying if Dems actually gave some of their concerns some attention, it would be relatively easy to get those voters back. Not free shit, not govt assistance, but actually listening. Basically that means doing something real about the border and backing off on the "freak-of-the-week" approach to civil rights. aka the woke doctrine. That doesn't mean building a wall or turning back the clock on gay marriage. But how hard would it be to make real efforts to clamp down on illegal immigration (while streamlining things for guest workers), or getting back to emphasizing equal rights rather than "equity"?

Uh.. you say you disagree, but then cite unrelated stuff.

Maybe. But that still doesn't address what I'm talking about. I'm saying if Dems actually gave some of their concerns some attention, it would be relatively easy to get those voters back. Not free shit, not govt assistance, but actually listening. Basically that means doing something real about the border and backing off on the "freak-of-the-week" approach to civil rights. aka the woke doctrine. That doesn't mean building a wall or turning back the clock on gay marriage. But how hard would it be to make real efforts to clamp down on illegal immigration (while streamlining things for guest workers), or getting back to emphasizing equal rights rather than "equity"?
I don't see how anything I posted is unrelated to the topic. But from your examples ..... what black jobs are illegal aliens taking? None. But, I'm absolutely against what Biden's done with amnesty (or come on in). Freak of the week. In the 1980s Reagan chose to do nothing about Aids. The freak of the week is your neighbor twenty years hence. I do agree the dems would be better off just saying "why be mean to anyone," but transgender people are not responsible for intolerance. These are gop wedge issues, to detract from .... Dobbs.

I'd agree that working class people don't want handouts. Putting their kids is Schips .... maybe ok. Putting them in medicaid is NOT ok. But the gop is why we didn't just get a tax credit for every American to be identically treated in getting medical care. G5000 and I debated that years ago.

What's happening is the gop doesn't DO JACK SHIT for workers besides dump debt on their kids. And the gop tells them ... the illegals are why your kids aren't neurosurgeons.

I don't see how anything I posted is unrelated to the topic. But from your examples ..... what black jobs are illegal aliens taking? None. But, I'm absolutely against what Biden's done with amnesty (or come on in). Freak of the week. In the 1980s Reagan chose to do nothing about Aids. The freak of the week is your neighbor twenty years hence. I do agree the dems would be better off just saying "why be mean to anyone," but transgender people are not responsible for intolerance. These are gop wedge issues, to detract from .... Dobbs.

I'd agree that working class people don't want handouts. Putting their kids is Schips .... maybe ok. Putting them in medicaid is NOT ok. But the gop is why we didn't just get a tax credit for every American to be identically treated in getting medical care. G5000 and I debated that years ago.

What's happening is the gop doesn't DO JACK SHIT for workers besides dump debt on their kids. And the gop tells them ... the illegals are why your kids aren't neurosurgeons.
Ok. Miss the point if you like. Ostrich up!

Forum List

Back