Jimmy Carter Prays to Make it to November

Then this devout christian will stand before the judgment Seat. Maybe he can say he was senile and had no idea what he voted for
Then why are you so intent on passing judgement. You stand on the mountain and pass judgement.

Humans just interpret. For example there is no specific language in the bible that abortion to save a woman's life is wrong.

people just interpret portions and settle for close enough

Yet who made you God? You got to love when people speak for him.

People kill other people when they are at war with each other

It is a matter of survival.

Then why are you so intent on passing judgement. You stand on the mountain and pass judgement.

Humans just interpret. For example there is no specific language in the bible that abortion to save a woman's life is wrong.

people just interpret portions and settle for close enough

Yet who made you God?

People kill other people when they are at war with each other

It is a matter of survival.
He's a hypocrite who puts political party over his Baptist roots. I MOCK him because your media portrays him as a moral authority and tried to give this hypocrite moral authority to lead the gullible to vote for an exceptionally STUPID and dangerous woman

He's a hypocrite who puts political party over his Baptist roots. I MOCK him because your media portrays him as a moral authority and tried to give this hypocrite moral authority to lead the gullible to vote for an exceptionally STUPID and dangerous woman

You're a typically vile Christian.

Christianity is wonderful, Christians?

Not so much.

So he can cast a vote for Kamala Harris

I wonder what policies would cause this "devout christian" to cast a vote for this womanView attachment 991514

1723048699848.png

Well did you vote for Trump ?

are you the conscientious objector and refuse to serve ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back