“ mind your own damn business” Gov. Tim Walz. Yes, you Republicans that do not, are “weird”

The father of the child they are carrying has rights and interests also.
Every man who sticks it in should have that understanding on right to life of a fetus worked out before he does.

It is a free country; no man is forced to stick it in without an agreement beforehand with regard to potential progeny.

So why do you want the government involved when it is not a public safety or civil well-being issue?

Stryder50 Aug’24 Smyodb: If she aborts the baby, she's denied the father his right to be the father and raise the child if she doesn't want to. strydrN 240807 Smyodb00056

NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Vmyodb: Every man who sticks it in should have that understanding on right to life of a fetus worked out before he does.

It is a free country; no man is forced to stick it in without an agreement beforehand with regard to potential progeny.

So why do you want the government involved when it is not a public safety or civil well-being issue? nfbw 250807 Vmyodb00061

Last edited:
I am voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family

What does a woman having an abortion have to do with defending your life with a firearm?.

Tim Walz is a lifelong gun owner. Problem is that he is a sensible one who is absolute threat to taking your sensible gun away.

There is the issue of right to life of an actual born child sitting in a second grade classroom. Idiot gun owners don’t care about them. but they say they care about the fetus being carried in a Democrat woman’s body..

Your absurdity ends in November.

M.Y.O.D,B. weirdo!

Keep your dick in your pants. Problem solved.
I have two daughters now in their 50s and plenty of grandkids from those two. Their mother, my wife could not take the pill for health reasons so I got snipped.

I have enjoyed sexual relations with my wife ever since.

Why is it you and the Biblical government you crave so needful to have an interest in my sex life.

Jesus and I are absolutely fine.

What does a woman having an abortion have to do with defending your life with a firearm?.

Tim Walz is a lifelong gun owner. Problem is that he is a sensible one who is absolute threat to taking your sensible gun away.

There is the issue of right to life of an actual born child sitting in a second grade classroom. Idiot gun owners don’t care about them. but they say they care about the fetus being carried in a Democrat woman’s body..

Your absurdity ends in November.

M.Y.O.D,B. weirdo!
It is your side wanting to force your views on others, so FO

We know that the senile octogenarian, convicted felon, TV celebrity who has bragged about creating the Supreme Court majority that ruled that states have the right, when pregnant women are involved, to put the government between them and their doctor.

“Minnesota’s strength comes from our values — our commitment to working together, to seeing past our differences, to lending a helping hand,” Walz said. “Donald Trump, he sees the world differently. He doesn’t know the first thing about service, because he’s too busy serving himself.”​
He said violent crime rose under Trump’s term, quipping: “And that’s not even counting the crimes he committed.” Walz also harkened back to a time when “Republicans talked about freedom,” but now they want the government inside doctors offices. Democrats, he said, have a counter-message: “Mind your own damn business.”
This race is over. There is no Republican counter message to that phrase.

M.Y.O.D.B. needs to be a bumper sticker!
If you have a justification, legally, politically or morally, as a Republican, to explain why you can’t stop sticking your nose in the private business of women, what’s it gonna be? Can you articulate it for the voters in this great joyous nation?

“Minnesota’s strength comes from our values — our commitment to working together, to seeing past our differences, to lending a helping hand,” Walz said.”
Democrat values. What a sorry joke. Those “values” allow their BLM and antifa heroes to burn city blocks to the ground. Where tranny surgeries affecting minors are protected.

Those aren’t “values”, they’re pathologies.

We know that the senile octogenarian, convicted felon, TV celebrity who has bragged about creating the Supreme Court majority that ruled that states have the right, when pregnant women are involved, to put the government between them and their doctor.

“Minnesota’s strength comes from our values — our commitment to working together, to seeing past our differences, to lending a helping hand,” Walz said. “Donald Trump, he sees the world differently. He doesn’t know the first thing about service, because he’s too busy serving himself.”​
He said violent crime rose under Trump’s term, quipping: “And that’s not even counting the crimes he committed.” Walz also harkened back to a time when “Republicans talked about freedom,” but now they want the government inside doctors offices. Democrats, he said, have a counter-message: “Mind your own damn business.”
This race is over. There is no Republican counter message to that phrase.

M.Y.O.D.B. needs to be a bumper sticker!
If you have a justification, legally, politically or morally, as a Republican, to explain why you can’t stop sticking your nose in the private business of women, what’s it gonna be? Can you articulate it for the voters in this great joyous nation?
/----/ Tampon Tim has some baggage of his own. VP pick Tim Walz was arrested for DUI after driving 40 mph above the speed limit and having a 0.128% blood-alcohol level. Is this a concern for Democrat voters?

He quit National Guard just before they were sent to Iraq. He said his 4 year contract was up but he signed on for 6 years. He also never completed his Master Sergeant requirements but claims that’s what he retired as.

He quit National Guard just before they were sent to Iraq.
You mean the stupid war as Obama try to quell the beating of the Republican War Drums in the fall of 2002? You mean the senseless and unprepared for invasion of Iraq that Donald Trump says George W. Bush lied us into?

That war?

BLM and antifa

BLM and antifa. ……

Didn’t work in 2020.

Really will not work ever the slightest in 2024.

Crime is down Had an unprecedented rate rate for the past three years its high numbers during Donald Trump’s administration.

And that’s not counting down Trump‘s crimes

You mean the stupid war as Obama try to quell the beating of the Republican War Drums in the fall of 2002? You mean the senseless and unprepared for invasion of Iraq that Donald Trump says George W. Bush lied us into?

That war?
/—-—/ Yes, that war, DUMMY. He signed a commitment. The NG isn't a part-time job you can bail out of if things get tough. WTF did he think was involved? If he wanted some part-time cash, then he could have done any number of legitimate, respectable jobs.

BTW: Why So Many Liberals Supported Invading Iraq

You can take you TDS rants to a different thread.
I started this thread

Brody, a commentator on the Christian Broadcast Network, began, "Trump Supporters may not want to hear this but Kamala Harris and Tim Walz were VERY good tonight in Philadelphia. She came across as measured, confident and fully in control. It was an optimistic speech full of hope and change (cue 2008). Meanwhile, Walz showed off his folksy and feisty midwestern persona."

ALSO READ: Why ‘vanilla’ Tim Walz is the ingredient to beat Trump: Dem lawmakers

He then added, "It looked natural. It felt organic. The crowd was large and energetic. We’ll see if it holds but this race feels different and polling suggests it IS different. The Trump Campaign has lots of work to do ahead and to be sure, they will work hard to define Kamala and Walz as way too liberal for America. BUT remember this: while policy is important, voters are typically moved to vote by emotion and connection to a candidate, cause and campaign."

To back up his assertion, he wrote, "The Political Brain is a GREAT book by Drew Westen, professor of psychology and psychiatry at Emory University. His research concludes the following: 'In politics, when reason and emotion collide, emotion invariably wins.' Let the race FINALLY begin."

You can see his X post below:

Kamala Goes Babbling in Philly With Tim Walz, Opens Mouth and Inserts Foot​

Kamala Harris has finally made her selection of her running mate, and it was probably the worst choice — Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, someone who isn't well-known across the country, except perhaps for his failure to properly stop the riots in 2020 that burned Minneapolis. Not exactly the best thing to be known for.

There are a ton of clips of him saying things that most Americans would find bizarre and/or disqualifying, as well as a lot of other baggage. It doesn't seem a very smart choice for a far-left candidate to double down on the far-left. That might get some folks in Michigan, but it could well cost them Pennsylvania.

After the announcement, Harris and Walz held an event in Philadelphia that showed off how cringy they would be together. She was her regular bizarre self, and he was giving off Tim Kaine vibes. You know how that choice went,

Complete cringe.

1723030521167.jpeg

Forum List

Back