Blacks For Trump Reaches EMBARRASSING NEW LOW

And here we see the ignorance the right calls independent thinking. This woman embarassed herself and some of these people people here think shes is presidential material. Another black idiot.

Nothing she said was accurate.

Blacks don't high proclivity to be embarrassed. You would be a perfect example.

Don't try that shit boy. All you MAGGATS run your mouth about the democratic party beingthe party of slavery. The Repubican party is the white supremacist party.
There is no modern slave party. And it did not escape notice that you went racist with, "boy". I'm probably older than you, it would behoove you to respect your elders.

Yet another racist rant from you. Why are you so against blacks? It's like you're actually white instead of the black you claim to be.
Racist my ass. I posted what other blacks think about this fool. You agree with her because she is black and spews anti black bs. What makes you morons actuay believe that this bitch represents the opinions the majority of black people?

There is no modern slave party. And it did not escape notice that you went racist with, "boy". I'm probably older than you, it would behoove you to respect your elders.
I'm 63, so I am no young kid. And if you are older than me, you represent the main problem with this forum. Segregation baby old whites who have passed their racism to their children and grandchidren. So the next time one of these whites starts talking about how the Democratic party is the party of slavery tell THEM that there is no modern slave party. You have ignored and bypassed thousands of posts by whites making that claim but you want tell me how there is no modern slave party. So go fuck yourself. Because your racism shows by you doing this.

I'm 63, so I am no young kid. And if you are older than me, you represent the main problem with this forum. Segregation baby old whites who have passed their racism to their children and grandchidren. So the next time one of these whites starts talking about how the Democratic party is the party of slavery tell THEM that there is no modern slave party. You have ignored and bypassed thousands of posts by whites making that claim but you want tell me how there is no modern slave party. So go fuck yourself. Because your racism shows by you doing this.
And yours shows with your inadvertent use of the white racists' language. Did you mean to do that?

I've already been over this with you and told you I would not use the plantation language anymore because it triggered you. Did you forget that? It seems you did.

When did you move the goal post to cover his ass, Trumpling?
When did you? How do you feel about walz getting married on the day of the Tianmen Massacre when 10,000 were killed by the government? How do you feel about his close ties with the Chinese Communist Party?

He's obviously a traitor, how do you feel about that?

And yours shows with your inadvertent use of the white racists' language. Did you mean to do that?

I've already been over this with you and told you I would not use the plantation language anymore because it triggered you. Did you forget that? It seems you did.
There is no use of white racist language here. You still have not told anyone white in this thread that there is no modern slavery party.

1723145655289.png

So don't come bothering me with your racism.

Forum List

Back