Blacks For Trump Reaches EMBARRASSING NEW LOW

The uninformed backs who spend their time watching Americas got talent may vote for Trump, but the 90 percent of blacks who buy groceries and back to school clothes will be voting for Harris. Because more blacks have money now than we did during trump since Biden set the record for black unemploymemt and reduced the racial wealth gap. Biden didn't make grocery corporations and clothing corporations price gouge.
f you feel like your trips to the grocery store have been putting a bigger dent in your wallet lately, you’re not imagining things. Food prices in the United States have risen significantly over the past few years due to high inflation.

Learn More: Should You Buy Groceries at the Dollar Store?

For You: How To Get $340 Per Year in Cash Back on Gas and Other Things You Already Buy

During the last federal election on Nov. 3, 2020, food inflation was running at just 3.9% annually. Fast forward to March 2024, and the latest data shows food prices have risen a whopping 25.8% since then. To put that in perspective, a basket of groceries that cost $100 in November 2020 would now set you back $125.80. That’s an increase of nearly $26 for the exact same food items.

The biggest price hikes have been for specific grocery categories like eggs, dairy products, cereals and baked goods. But price rises have impacted all food groups across the board.

Sponsored: Protect Your Wealth With A Gold IRA. Take advantage of the timeless appeal of gold in a Gold IRA recommended by Sean Hannity.

Eggs in Particular Have Skyrocketed​

The inflation data shows egg prices were among the worst hit, with the average price soaring 54% from November 2020 to March 2024. So if a dozen eggs cost you $2 at the election, that same dozen eggs would now average around $3.08.

Dairy products like milk, cheese and butter also saw major price hikes over the past 3.5 years. Milk increased 36%, with a $3 gallon now costing $4.08 on average. Cheese and butter prices jumped around 30% over that period.

The price of cereals and bakery products, like bread, rolls, crackers and cookies, wasn’t far behind — rising around 28% since November 2020. So a $4 box of cereal back then would now cost you about $5.12 on average.

But…but…Trump sells sneakers!

“I can’t believe you would vote for Trump… I simply reply, I’m not voting for Trump.”

However... I am voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech. ...

• I am voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family
  • I am voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
  • I am voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
  • I am voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.
  • I am voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law and Order.
  • I am voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
  • I am voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
  • I am voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
  • I am voting for the unborn babies who have a right to live.
  • I am for continued peaceful progress in the Middle East.
  • I am voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
  • I am voting for Freedom of Religion that our founding Fathers believed was the foundation of our Republic.
  • I am voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
  • I am not just voting for one person, I’m voting for the future of my country.
  • I am voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
granitegrok.com

“I can’t believe you would vote for Trump… I simply reply, I’m not voting for Trump.”

granitegrok.com

SINCE BIDEN-HARRIS TOOK OFFICE:
Groceries: +41.2%
Eating out: +53%
Baby food: +29.6%
Pet food: +22.7%
Rent: +20%
Mortgages: +7%
Electricity: +28.4%
Natural gas: +30%
Apparel: +12%
Used cars: +20.3%
Air fare: +31.4%
Public transportation: +20.8%
Gasoline: +100%
Car Insurance: +40%
Real average weekly wages: -4.2%

Greg

The party of slavery today is the Republican party. This sin't 1860 and if you want to play stupid, Republicans were for reparations. Are you for reparations today Republican?

You're a lying creep!!​

• I am voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family
  • I am voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
  • I am voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
  • I am voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.
  • I am voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law and Order.
  • I am voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
  • I am voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
  • I am voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
  • I am voting for the unborn babies who have a right to live.
  • I am for continued peaceful progress in the Middle East.
  • I am voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
  • I am voting for Freedom of Religion that our founding Fathers believed was the foundation of our Republic.
  • I am voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
  • I am not just voting for one person, I’m voting for the future of my country.
  • I am voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
granitegrok.com

granitegrok.com

SINCE BIDEN-HARRIS TOOK OFFICE:
Groceries: +41.2%
Eating out: +53%
Baby food: +29.6%
Pet food: +22.7%
Rent: +20%
Mortgages: +7%
Electricity: +28.4%
Natural gas: +30%
Apparel: +12%
Used cars: +20.3%
Air fare: +31.4%
Public transportation: +20.8%
Gasoline: +100%
Car Insurance: +40%
Real average weekly wages: -4.2%

Greg

Fake and slanted polls, cherry picking opinionated videos and declaring them revelations, grade school memes, yes we are really in tune with the real world. We will reap the rewards of this emotional surfing too, count on it.

Forum List

Back