Tim Walz Swiftboated, Stolen Valor. Falsely Was in "War" When He Actually Abandoned His Men When They Shipped to Iraq

this is pointless ....at least they signed up and served...and biden got deferred because he had asthma....but yet went and played collage football...i played football they do wind sprints and lots of running he could have survived boot.....him playing football after getting rejected for asthma didnt look very good ......

Roger Staubach was afraid Asthma *Joe was going to take his starting job. It’s really really true!

Race was used as a convenience by Trump. Vance was a correspondent, he did not fight. And Trump faked bone spurs. So it seems that once again the Canuck has stepped into a situation in America where he has zero knowledge and should really confine himsef to Canadian politics until he gets some balance.
Vance didn't lie about his service. Wally did. Therein lies the difference.

Special Targets in Special Situations

One of my Sergeants Major got severely wounded when he went out to the front with the battalion commander, who has to take these risks on big operations, such as confronting the invasion by the North Vietnamese.

Another had been in the heavily fatal beach landings earlier in career. I asked him if it was true that whole Marine platoons would die to the last man, and he confirmed it.

In Vietnam, a Marine Lieutenant General got wounded and a Major General, who had also been in the bloodbaths at Saipan, Tinian, and Okinawa, got killed.

In Israel, General Ariel Sharon was wounded while bailing out Ms. Golda's nearly fatal leadership.
During Vietnam there were probably in excess of five thousand Sergeants Major in the Army. It's an example of what I said that only a handful were ever killed or wounded. NCOs higher than First Sergeants rarely went outside the perimeter.

Seems he was right

Afghanistan anyone?

Who was driving that bus?

Old man Biden
if i remember correctly. trump did not invite our afghan allies to doha when he surrendered on their behalf.

if i remember correctly, trump compromised "5 eyes" (our very closest allies) by revealing our, and their, sources and methods to his buddies. and you applaud when his pet judges let him get away with this.

The guy retired from the Guard when he correctly assumed that his fat ass would be no benefit to the Iraq effort. We should thank him.

That's actually a pretty good answer. :thup:
Evasion If Not "Nothing Patriotic About Dying Taking a Richkid's Place"

Draft the Fortunate Sons at age 18 and send them to the front lines.

The phrase we were told to use was "paying back what we owe to the country." Well, sheltered Daddy-moochers owe the most and must pay the most, one way or the other if we are ever to overthrow the Richkid Reich.

Evasion If Not "Nothing Patriotic About Dying Taking a Richkid's Place"

Draft the Fortunate Sons at age 18 and send them to the front lines.

The phrase we were told to use was "paying back what we owe to the country." Well, sheltered Daddy-moochers owe the most and must pay the most, one way or the other if we are ever to overthrow the Richkid Reich.
I don't know why you disagreed with my post.

You’re so mad at Tampon Tim you’ll only vote for him twice.
oh, he could stand on his head and sing "yankee doodle" and i'll still vote against trump and any o0f his psychophants.

an nd here is a hint,. trump- is old and absent minded. and he never was smart.

i do appreciate his very predictable management skills, and my latest schwab statement shows i only made about 400k this year, mostly shorting trump social. 30 years trying to pick winners, and who could know i'd finnaly cash in on a sure loser. (matched the server fund this morning. thank trump)

Your nominee faked bone spurs and is a convicted felon.
What proof do you have that he “faked bone spurs”?

He was examined by a doctor for a physical and diagnosed with that condition. If you think it was a false diagnosis then you need to prove it. You would need to prove the doctor was lying.

No, he just claimed he knew more about war than the generals.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
And he was right. Most generals have their heads up their asses and just want war with no actual goals to achieve.

President Trump ignored those fools and defeated ISIS in about a year. He refused to go to war against Syria and Iran when all the generals wanted to.

He was commander in chief for four years, and the best one we have had since Reagan at the very least.

So not only did he falsely claim he was in a war zone, he turned tail and abandoned his men when they shipped to Iraq.

"I carried a weapon of war in war” - Tim Walz

Tim Walz a ‘coward’ and ‘traitor’ for retiring from military before Iraq, says Guardsman who replaced VP pick​

By
Isabel Vincent
Published Aug. 6, 2024,

When Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz chose to leave the military on the eve of his deployment to Iraq, Thomas Behrends went in his place.

“I needed to hit the ground running and take care of the troops — and tell them we were going to war,” Behrends said of the 500 soldiers under his command. “For a guy in that position, to quit is cowardice.”
Behrends, a 63-year-old farmer in Brewster, Minn., called the Democratic vice presidential candidate “a traitor” for retiring from their Minnesota National Guard unit just before their deployment to Iraq in 2005.
“When your country calls, you are supposed to run into battle — not the other way,” the retired command sergeant major told The Post Tuesday. “He ran away. It’s sad.

“He had the opportunity to serve his country, and said ‘Screw you’ to the United States. That’s not who I would pick to run for vice president.”

Kamala Harris at microphones with Tim Walz standing behind her
Fellow National Guardsmen who went to Iraq in place of Gov. Tim Walz say Kamala Harris’ VP pick is a “traitor” for retiring before deployment.REUTERS

Tim Walz's past DUI arrest for driving 96 mph in a 55 zone comes back to haunt VP pick

When Democratic vice presidential pick Tim Walz retired from the National Guard on the eve of his battalion’s deployment to Iraq in 2005, Tom Behrends (above) took his place as command sergeant major overseeing 500 troops.courtesy of Thomas Behrends

Behrends (above) called Walz a “coward” for retiring from the National Guard on the eve of his unit’s Iraq deployment in 2005.courtesy of Thomas Behrends

Walz, 60, joined the National Guard after high school and served 24 years in the 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery, rising to the rank of command sergeant major. He retired in 2005 — months after a warning order that the battalion would be deployed to Iraq — to run for Congress. He was elected to office in 2006.

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,” Behrends and fellow retired Guardsman Paul Herr wrote in a letter posted to Facebook during Walz’s first gubernatorial run, in 2018.

So, the man served, you don't get to decide if you are going to a combat theater or not. The Army decides that for you and what can any man who never served say about a veteran's service record.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
if i remember correctly. trump did not invite our afghan allies to doha when he surrendered on their behalf.

if i remember correctly, trump compromised "5 eyes" (our very closest allies) by revealing our, and their, sources and methods to his buddies. and you applaud when his pet judges let him get away with this.
You’re incorrect

Try Prevagen

And he was right. Most generals have their heads up their asses and just want war with no actual goals to achieve.

President Trump ignored those fools and defeated ISIS in about a year. He refused to go to war against Syria and Iran when all the generals wanted to.

He was commander in chief for four years, and the best one we have had since Reagan at the very least.

And now the Iranians have taken over Syria and Iraq and Lebanon.

What proof do you have that he “faked bone spurs”?

He was examined by a doctor for a physical and diagnosed with that condition. If you think it was a false diagnosis then you need to prove it. You would need to prove the doctor was lying.
He faked bone spurs.

Forum List

Back