Out of market NFL games

Yes , I pull in Raiders Games from Las Vegas and if I wish I can watch them on whatever city they play Local channel broadcast . ( but I also get First run in theater Movies as part of the deal and Series & Movies from many many Streamers like Netflix Disney Hulu Paramount + …
I’ve been using IPTV Smarters for years ( in my case 3-6 of the Raiders games per season are televised in my area or Nationally per season but I rely on IPTV Smarters for the Pre Season Games and the ones that are not televised in my region or Nationally . Been doing it for years ( But the new Movies and lotsa great series that are exclusive to pay services are a yearlong plus

I purchased it today. $449. But the charges don’t end there, I’m sure I’ll have to sign up for Peacock and Amazon Prime at some point during the season. NFL is ripping people off more now than ever before.

I purchased it today. $449. But the charges don’t end there, I’m sure I’ll have to sign up for Peacock and Amazon Prime at some point during the season. NFL is ripping people off more now than ever before.

Far as I can tell, the Lions have 5 nationally televised games, 2 on Sunday Night, 2 on Mondy Night, 1 Thursday Night game on Amazon, and the Thanksgiving game, plus the last game against Minny that is TBD. Not seeing any of them on Peacock though. That Amazon game is a home game against the Packers, hate to miss that one. But $450 is a lot to pay for maybe 10-11 games, y'know?

Far as I can tell, the Lions have 5 nationally televised games, 2 on Sunday Night, 2 on Mondy Night, 1 Thursday Night game on Amazon, and the Thanksgiving game, plus the last game against Minny that is TBD. Not seeing any of them on Peacock though. That Amazon game is a home game against the Packers, hate to miss that one. But $450 is a lot to pay for maybe 10-11 games, y'know?
Yeah I’m taking a bath on the $450. I buy it every year and some Sundays I go to the sports bar to watch my Bills there. I only probably watch 4 or 5 games on the Sunday Ticket, but I can’t miss any Buffalo Bills games.

My 89.00$ got me first run still in theaters movies and new Movies & Series from many various streamers and all Raiders games if I chose to watch them on it ( IPTV Smarters 1 year subscription )

My 89.00$ got me first run still in theaters movies and new Movies & Series from many various streamers and all Raiders games if I chose to watch them on it ( IPTV Smarters 1 year subscription )

I hear ya bro. But I got a lot going on right now and I ain't the smartest knife in the drawer. Meaning I don't quite understand everything about IPTV. Sounds great though.

Forum List

Back