Out of market NFL games

Get IPTV Smarters I use it to Watch Raiders Games ( And I can stream first run Movies & TVShows from Dozens of services like Netflix HULU , Paranount+… all for 69.99$to 89.99 $ a year with Cupon discount . I watched Deadpool Wolverine 6 nights ago on it

NFL Redzone comes with my cable package....The only way i could get shed of it would be to go to "welfare cable"....Fuck that.

I live on a tall hill near a fairly large city with visibility for 15 miles. I get around 75 channels over the air for free, of which I choose to watch about 35 as stations that interest me. I get RAV News, OAN News, Newsmax, and Scripps News (all conservative news channels) for free. I gave up on cable and satellite about 9 years ago. I get streaming on my TV as well but frankly, I get so much good stuff for free that I never even check out even the free streaming stuff.

I don't even get commercials--- I time shift all my programming on my DVR then skip all the commercials.

Cable TV. Many areas don’t even pick up rabbit ears TV. Hills, mountans, locations.

Yes, that was the ORIGINAL reason for cable TV and the only truly valid one. For people who live in locations with bad OTA reception.

Then the bloodsuckers stepped in like HBO, Cinemax, et al., and made cable into a premium network milking folks of $200 a month.

Forum List

Back