Tim Walz Swiftboated, Stolen Valor. Falsely Was in "War" When He Actually Abandoned His Men When They Shipped to Iraq

And military retirements are a process that takes time. So the military had his retirement notice well in advance of deployment. Besides, he was in the National Guard. I don't blame him for not wanting to be sent to Iraq to fight Bushs fake war.
Spoken like a man that nevered served in the military.

I'm sure a person like you would be the first to abandon his men on the eve of battle.

I don't blame you though...they would have fragged ya at the first opportunity. Not cuz you're Black, but because you're a racist AND an asshole.

Actually Walz is more of a moderate. But when you are part of the crazy, moderate seems far left.
Scruffy has no idea what he is really other than he hates, it seems, what he is not, like Walz's good middle-class sense of Americana.

I'm sure a person like you would be the first to abandon his men on the eve of battle.

I don't blame you though...they would have fragged ya at the first opportunity. Not cuz you're Black, but because you're a racist AND an asshole.
I did serve for 11 years, a large chunk of that with Guard and Reserve units.

And what is being described here is kind of common. People who have already completed their initial commitment retiring and resigning because of other family or professional commitments isn't that unusual.

One NCO, who was a good friend of mine until I realized he was a jerk, quit to become a police officer. They kept him on paper until his enlistment ran out. He had to show up once a year to let us know he was still alive.

There was another kid who transferred to a downstate unit, and almost got discharged because the company clerk didn't bother to file his transfer paperwork and they kept marking him absent.

I don't think Biden made up te asthma. but Trump did make up the bone spurs. I played football too but I don't remember Biden making being the ultimate tough guy part of his personna.
it didnt look good to the guys who got drafted and went to fight....especially when daddy or some "ailment" kept you out....i went to high school with a guy who had asthma....he was in the Navy for 4 years in the early 70's.....im sure today he thinks biden is a pussy....but hey the mindset was different back then because of that fucking war,,,

a command sgt major can easily be replaced in most cases. his job is more admin and discipline than as a functioning team member. i did think he went to iraq, so i'll have to dig again.

i am a veteran, and reading about politicians claiming quals like this makes my nostrils flare.
As a Veteran, which chaps your ass more...

The guy who received a deferment...or a leader who abandoned his unit on the eve of war.

I know my answer.

Walz is lower than whale shit at the bottom of the ocean.

As a Veteran, which chaps your ass more...

The guy who received a deferment...or a leader who abandoned his unit on the eve of war.

I know my answer.

Walz is lower than whale shit at the bottom of the ocean.

Oh, that's an easy one. Someone who got a deferment on false pretenses upsets me more.

Walz had already served 24 years at that point and had health issues related to his service. (Namely hearing loss due to concussive damage from artillery)

I didn't serve, but if I did, I woould never leave a teammate behind. But the reason I didn't serve was because I refuse to fight in a war to make corporations richer. If someone invades this country, I will go sign up at my age now and fight. But to go to Iraq to fight for Haliburton? Fuck no!

Uh, the reason why the Afghan withdrawal was such a clusterfuck was because Trump reduced our troop levels to 2500 and released 5000 Taliban hard cases as part of the Doha Accords.
What a despicable liar you are. Trump had no participation in obidens chinese clusterfuck

Oh, that's an easy one. Someone who got a deferment on false pretenses upsets me more.

Walz had already served 24 years at that point and had health issues related to his service. (Namely hearing loss due to concussive damage from artillery)
He served as a paper pusher in a non combat situation. Then, when he might actually have to go where it might actually be dangerous, he fled.

Already rebutted and gutted, all over for MAGA.

Where? Show me.

He is talking in WI now and kicking hell out of Trump.

So what? Leftards bloviate all the time. Doesn't mean squat.

Harris and Walz will be pulling away for the rest of August.

Oh yeah? We'll see. The DNC doesn't have enough money to AstroTurf the Midwest. They have to stick to the population centers, and right now the left is bleeding votes at the rate of about 10,000 a day.

What a despicable liar you are. Trump had no participation in obidens chinese clusterfuck
Okay, you need to study the Doha accords, and then get back to me on why Trump set up Afghanistan to fail.

He served as a paper pusher in a non combat situation. Then, when he might actually have to go where it might actually be dangerous, he fled.

Do you know that?

I haven't heard anyone tell me what his MOS was. I am assuming 13B because it was field artillery unit.

Already rebutted and gutted, all over for MAGA.

He is talking in WI now and kicking hell out of Trump.

Harris and Walz will be pulling away for the rest of August.
well your hoping anyway.....anyone of these people can say something stupid and boom.... down goes their popularity....until one of the others says something just as stupid....

I didn't serve, but if I did, I woould never leave a teammate behind. But the reason I didn't serve was because I refuse to fight in a war to make corporations richer. If someone invades this country, I will go sign up at my age now and fight. But to go to Iraq to fight for Haliburton? Fuck no!
You would go? Ha ha ha! You don't even get outa your computer chair. Do you even go to the grocery? Shit, forget the grocery. Do you even bathe?

To make things worse, it's not like Sergeant majors get shot at very often. They are what are now called fobbits, what we called in my day REMF (Rear Area Mother Friggers (that last word is cleaned up.
Special Targets in Special Situations

One of my Sergeants Major got severely wounded when he went out to the front with the battalion commander, who has to take these risks on big operations, such as confronting the invasion by the North Vietnamese.

Another had been in the heavily fatal beach landings earlier in career. I asked him if it was true that whole Marine platoons would die to the last man, and he confirmed it.

In Vietnam, a Marine Lieutenant General got wounded and a Major General, who had also been in the bloodbaths at Saipan, Tinian, and Okinawa, got killed.

In Israel, General Ariel Sharon was wounded while bailing out Ms. Golda's nearly fatal leadership.

Forum List

Back