Now, don't shoot the messenger. I'm a dumb Canadian who knows nutin' bout nutin'. However, I called it : Tim Walz's deep links to China (article).

Reads the details and between the lines.

Just as Bernie honeymooned in Russia during the height of the Cold War. Ask yourself why a California candidate is running for president, pressured by another Californian (Pelosi) to choose this guy who screams "caution. Pro-China politician right ahead".?

Now, when going through the vetting process, I would be dumbfounded if there weren't red flags abound for such an individual. I'm not saying he may not be loyal to America. However, Vance hit the bullseye when said to the media, "this is a guy who helped ship out jobs to China". Obviously the Trump team did their work.

This will be the angle the team should proceed with, in addition to such of the poor policies he pushed. Harris will now have made her first presidential-like decision. This was the outcome after being pressured. The pressure as president will ramp up exponentially.

What would she give away to China, Russia, Iran, Cuba, N Korea or anyone else if pressured? How many in her inner circle will be pressured by these same nations who will then pressure Harris on their behalf?

Tim Walz's deep links to China: Kamala's VP pick taught and went on honeymoon in the country... and oversaw a scholarship program funded by Beijing

Tim Walz, Kamala Harris' running mate, has a deep affection for China after being one of the first government-sanctioned Americans to teach in the country.

Walz, 60, went to China straight after college through a program set up by Harvard University and taught in Guangdong province, shortly after the Tiananmen Square massacre in Beijing in 1989.

He would later honeymoon in China with his wife Gwen, bringing a group of 60 young people with them
Trump owns properties in China. Shut up.

Reads the details and between the lines.

Just as Bernie honeymooned in Russia during the height of the Cold War. Ask yourself why a California candidate is running for president, pressured by another Californian (Pelosi) to choose this guy who screams "caution. Pro-China politician right ahead".?

Now, when going through the vetting process, I would be dumbfounded if there weren't red flags abound for such an individual. I'm not saying he may not be loyal to America. However, Vance hit the bullseye when said to the media, "this is a guy who helped ship out jobs to China". Obviously the Trump team did their work.

This will be the angle the team should proceed with, in addition to such of the poor policies he pushed. Harris will now have made her first presidential-like decision. This was the outcome after being pressured. The pressure as president will ramp up exponentially.

What would she give away to China, Russia, Iran, Cuba, N Korea or anyone else if pressured? How many in her inner circle will be pressured by these same nations who will then pressure Harris on their behalf?

Tim Walz's deep links to China: Kamala's VP pick taught and went on honeymoon in the country... and oversaw a scholarship program funded by Beijing

Tim Walz, Kamala Harris' running mate, has a deep affection for China after being one of the first government-sanctioned Americans to teach in the country.

Walz, 60, went to China straight after college through a program set up by Harvard University and taught in Guangdong province, shortly after the Tiananmen Square massacre in Beijing in 1989.

He would later honeymoon in China with his wife Gwen, bringing a group of 60 young people with them
Kamala is a Democrat, , nobody expected her to pick an American loving candidate. Name anything a Democrat has done for America and Americans. Yet 30 to 40 million people they will claim vote for these idiots. Democrats are pathetic pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back