Tim Walz Swiftboated, Stolen Valor. Falsely Was in "War" When He Actually Abandoned His Men When They Shipped to Iraq

"Education" Is the Way Incompetents Steal Jobs

That's not an MOS; that's an MOS Number. Typical dysfunctional grammar from Diploma Dumbos.

Are you a fucking idiot? I mean, seriously, I read your posts with your weird headline phrasing, and they come off like someone who needs to be medicated.

If you ask anyone in the Army, "What is/was your MOS?" They will usually repeat the number.

Mine was 76Y, if anyone is interested.

And he was right. Most generals have their heads up their asses and just want war with no actual goals to achieve.

President Trump ignored those fools and defeated ISIS in about a year. He refused to go to war against Syria and Iran when all the generals wanted to.

He was commander in chief for four years, and the best one we have had since Reagan at the very least.
Trump didn't defeat ISIS. ISIS was basically done when trump took office. Trump was a sorry President, just like Reagan.

Last edited:
Trump didn't defeat ISIS. ISIS was basically done when trump took office. Trump was a sorry President, just like Reagan.
ISIS owned an area the size of Texas when President Trump was sworn in.

He then cut the funding to them, because your believe Hussein Obama was funding ISIS since the beginning. Only took a year for them to fall apart and get scattered into the winds.

Forum List

Back