Confirmed: Walz Was Demoted When He Deserted His Iraq-Bound Unit; Has Been Falsely Claiming a Rank He Does Not Hold for Almost 20 Years

No wonder these two shitheels are in
hiding running scared from being
interviewed by the Press or
debating Trump and Vance.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/17380d7a-a7ef-420c-a585-e8ccc2b85558/dcsqg0l-c0318cd5-11fa-48cf-9c73-489a0a07fca0.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE3MzgwZDdhLWE3ZWYtNDIwYy1hNTg1LWU4Y2NjMmI4NTU1OFwvZGNzcWcwbC1jMDMxOGNkNS0xMWZhLTQ4Y2YtOWM3My00ODlhMGEwN2ZjYTAuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.hw5ecpKNu6RJYE1gB90r3aH2C8RUvwSD6hgbgq2MNLc
Did you NOTICE BIG MOUTH WALZ is doing ALL the talking? Kamala the WHORE is smiling in the background. Keeping her STUPID mouth shut...I guess they need to hide her STUPIDITY until election day.

Did you NOTICE BIG MOUTH WALZ is doing ALL the talking?
No. I haven't given these clowns the time of day.

Kamala the WHORE is smiling in the background.
She smiles taking a crap. Same thing comes out of both ends of her.

Keeping her STUPID mouth shut...I guess they need to hide her STUPIDITY until election day.
I've never seen any advantage to her opening her mouth. As president, Harris will spend a LOT of time standing around smiling while others speak for her because she only has about an eleven word vocabulary.

Vance only served for a few years, but he was a Marine. Walz was what we called a lifer.
Neither of them have seen combat because Vance was a Combat Correspondent. See Full-Metal Jacket movie.

He did serve in Iraq, unlike Waltz, who retired as soon as he was put on notice that he was going to be deployed.

Vance went to war.
Walz ran away abandoning his men.

Forum List

Back