Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues

Once again a dumbass question, ABC is hostile toward Trump she isn't an incumbent President, let Dems jump through hoops for once, be sure she will be treated better on Fox than trump would on ABC
Then why can’t you answer the question?

Why was Trump willing to debate Biden on ABC, but not Kamala on ABC?

Stop trying to deflect from the law we are talking about, which he signed.
Yes its truly terrible, that there are tampons in bathrooms. I mean, thats literally never happened before. What kind of sick fiend signs a law passed to have tampons in bathrooms?

He will, they just agreed on 3 debates.
I beleieve he said three dates. I don't believe the Harris campaign agreed to it.

EDIT: I stand corrected. I believe they both have now agreed to the ABC debate.

Last edited:
Yes its truly terrible, that there are tampons in bathrooms. I mean, thats literally never happened before. What kind of sick fiend signs a law passed to have tampons in bathrooms?

In men's rooms.

That's the point being made, he's a trans radical moron.

Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues. So, it all becomes "How do we define her?" It becomes about race and gender -- being a multiracial woman in America.

Is she black enough (shades of Obama 2007)? Is she a real woman of color?

Trump’s Team Had a Harris Strategy. Then He Went Off-Script About Her Race.​

WASHINGTON—Donald Trump ignited a firestorm by questioning Kamala Harris’s racial identity, an attack that risks harming his larger campaign strategy to define her.

Trump’s Team Had a Harris Strategy. Then He Went Off-Script About Her Race.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said at an Atlanta rally Saturday, before quickly catching himself and adding: “I don’t want to even define her, I just want to say who she is: She’s a horror show.”
They were losing on defining her. Now they're trying to define Walz.

desperate losers of MAGA unite!

Says the guy who got the marching orders to spam about Walz's fibbing not really being fibbing.
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:
again...

Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues. So, it all becomes "How do we define her?" It becomes about race and gender -- being a multiracial woman in America.

Republican strategy against Harris

She is a whore
She is only black for convenience
She has a funny laugh

They get what they deserve if that's as deep as they're capable or willing to go.

Which does seem to be the case if one flips through the sorry excuse for topical content these days.

It's like TMZ up in this biatch...

Last edited:
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:
again...

And Dems will just rely on their lawfare results, which backfired spectacularly, but they don't see it.

Forum List

Back