Three antisemitic deans at Columbia put on leave over texts

Columbia University Deans resign after anti-Semitic communications.
How can anyone be surprised after all the Left-wing crap that has sullied this journalist's favorite college.

Remember, shouting support for a terrorist organization is illegal, and some of these students have done that….and proudly, I might add.

Lisa...I IMHO and what I have read as long as do not call for violence and march in a order fashion with the correct permits they are covered by the first amendment. If they start yelling kill Jews...that is different.

I think entries receiving GOV funds should fire all those terrorist supporters...supporting a homeland it not necessarily terrorism.

BTW: I have Jew DNA in me and support any actions Israel takes to wipe out terrorism. I am 68 and hope to get to the Holy Land before I die.

Lisa...I IMHO and what I have read as long as do not call for violence and march in a order fashion with the correct permits they are covered by the first amendment. If they start yelling kill Jews...that is different.

I think entries receiving GOV funds should fire all those terrorist supporters...supporting a homeland it not necessarily terrorism.

BTW: I have Jew DNA in me and support any actions Israel takes to wipe out terrorism. I am 68 and hope to get to the Holy Land before I die.
Thanks for your thoughts. I hope you do get to the Holy Land one day. The feeling is indescribable.

As far as the support for terrorist organizations, the event in front of the Capitol during Netanyahu’s speech was definitely illegal. Not only were there threats about killing Jews, but there was vandalism of public property.

It is quite telling that the rioters were all excused from charges, but the 1/6 protestors - including non-violent ones - were imprisoned for years. That such double standards apply depending on who you are - HAMAS supporters in one case, and Trump supporters in another - and that the supporters of Muslim immigrants are given a pass while supporters of a U.S. President are sent to prison - means this is no longer America.

Our last chance to reverse the damage comes in November.

Forum List

Back