More “tolerance” from Ivy League Liberal Elites

Personal amusement.

Can you taunt yourself into having one? We aren't debating whether this is mockery. I'll happily concede that. The question is whether it's antisemitism.
^^^ an example of the tolerance for antisemitism.

Bet that blacks wouldn’t ask “but were they being racist?” If whites were mocking a panel discussing racism on campus, and at a college that was rife with racism!

They were mocking antisemitism, and at a meeting on antisemitism on campus - and you are DOWNPLAYING IT?!
Another black antisemitic liberal hypocrite.
Do we have any proof that CurryGoat is black? And if so, I bet Curry is barely black at all. Curry goat is more white than black. So many people with white heritage lash out unreasonably to cover up for their whiteness, so that they can have credibility because they really are not black enough to be called African.

African American is a term that should be in the dustbin of history.

Do we have any proof that CurryGoat is black? And if so, I bet Curry is barely black at all. Curry goat is more white than black. So many people with white heritage lash out unreasonably to cover up for their whiteness, so that they can have credibility because they really are not black enough to be called African.

I just assumed the photo of the little black baby was him, 30 years ago. Why else would someone just post a photo of a black toddler?

They were mocking a speaker giving a speech on anti semitism, that isn't antisemitic in and of itself. Maybe the points being made were worthy of mockery, I don't know because I have heard the speech.
You stated previously they were maybe mocking for amusement, for the reason you mock posts here. Now you state they were mocking for a reason other than amusement.

I have a feeling your whiteness is dominating your blackness.

Yes, you are mocking for personal amusement. That is what you state. Yet, you mock because you disagree and have no other way, intellectually, based on your education, to offer a reply.
:laugh:

Of course I do. I manage to do both. They aren't mutually exclusive.
You mock in many cases because you have hit that limit of your knowledge because you have an opinion and not a fact.
I mock you because intellectual conversations are impossible with you lot. You've spent this whole time talking about me and not once making an intellectual point yourself. What is your point? That all Jewish speakers are above mockery? :dunno:

^^^ an example of the tolerance for antisemitism.

Bet that blacks wouldn’t ask “but were they being racist?” If whites were mocking a panel discussing racism on campus, and at a college that was rife with racism!
I don't really care what you imagine about black people. That isn't an intellectual argument. What is an intellectual argument is me pointing out that you suggesting Jews who don't practice their faith as you do or at all, aren't real Jews is way more antisemitic than a vomit emoji during someone's speech.

I just assumed the photo of the little black baby was him, 30 years ago. Why else would someone just post a photo of a black toddler?
sure, I am just saying looking at the photo I see Caucasian DNA being the predominate trait.
This pic is an African. The color is black. Not that it really matters but psychologically it is interesting that some people choose their black color as a basis of who they are while ignoring who they actually are. A simple Human Being
Curried Goat seems more white to me.
OIP.jpg

Fantasies about me are intellectual arguments? :dunno: :laugh:

I don't care about mockery, true, I also don't find it, in and of itself an example of anti semitism just because the person being mocked is Jewish. They could just be mocking the content of their speech as I often mock yours. :dunno:
When you mock content , you call whites “frail” so there is some racial hate going on there; not a complaint, just an analysis.

Fantasies about me are intellectual arguments? :dunno: :laugh:
Just pointing out that you use black victimhood while ignoring your white heritage. It does help to realize, acknowledge the psychological perspective a person has formed their responses from.

In your case, your perspective is irrational based on who you are.
This is not who you are.

Attachments

• OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 2
sure, I am just saying looking at the photo I see Caucasian DNA being the predominate trait.
This pic is an African. The color is black. Not that it really matters but psychologically it is interesting that some people choose their black color as a basis of who they are while ignoring who they actually are. A simple Human Being
Curried Goat seems more white to me.
View attachment 965792
You dumbass the photo in my avatar is of my grandson and we're Sub Saharan African and Asian. That caramel in him is from India and China. Your perspective and imagination is so hilariously small. Just black and white people huh? That's all that exists? :dunno: Any Jamaican would of immediately spotted the red in that boy.

When you mock content , you call whites “frail” so there is some racial hate going on there; not a complaint, just an analysis.
There is. White conservatives like to argue it's white liberals who are frail and I love pointing out all the ways in which they are even bigger bitches.

You dumbass the photo in my avatar is of my grandson and we're Sub Saharan African and Asian. That caramel in him is from India and China. Your perspective and imagination is so hilariously small. Just black and white people huh? That's all that exists? :dunno: Any Jamaican would of immediately spotted the red in that boy.
It is a bad a photo to discern race. My point is you use the black portion of your race while ignoring the other race that is a part of you.

I do find race interesting, my children are part African. One branch of their family tree goes back to slavery.

I get accused, by you and others, of being racist all the time. Hence I bring the subject up as I think, curriedgoats can not call himself black and make posts as if claiming black gives the posts a perspective that is relevant. If anything, your posts are meant to cause hate of black people. I doubt you have the intellect to do this purposely.

There is. White conservatives like to argue it's white liberals who are frail and I love pointing out all the ways in which they are even bigger bitches.
By being the biggest bitch you point out others are big bitches? Here is a news flash, your posts have the opposite effect. They make you look like it is you who is the biggest bitch.

Yet, we show tolerance of you curriedgoats. The administrators in question, in this post are showing no tolerance. Despite your endless senseless mockery you admit is for your own amusement, we are not the ones that start mocking you. You have established by your attacks that you should be ridiculed.

I never ever began an attacking or ridicule of your comments. I only ridicule your comments when you began by ridiculing others.

I can not see how you enjoy being seen for what you have established as who you are.

Forum List

Back