Antisemitic riot at Columbia reaches boiling point as agitators take over academic building, barricade doors

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Covered by all media EXCEPT MSNBC who is covering Trumps trial lol. They had taken hostages and are running the place now. It is their base as they spread fear and attack people of Jewish faith. These fools didn't read history books. Or perhaps they did for inspiration... Antisemitic riot at Columbia reaches boiling point as agitators take over academic building, barricade doors.
Early Tuesday morning, hundreds of anti-Israel protesters at Columbia's Manhattan campus took over Hamilton Hall, an academic building used by the dean and other senior offices. The unruly group gained access shortly before 1 a.m. and then began "moving metal gates to barricade the doors, blocking entrances with wooden tables and chairs, and zip-tying doors shut," according to the student newspaper Columbia Spectator.

Other footage showed the agitators in New York smashing windows, unfurling a Palestinian flag over a window and chanting: "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" and "Palestine will live forever." Outside the facility, the anti-Israel rebels, many of whom wore masks, locked arms in front of Hamilton Hall to form a human barricade.

Last edited:
Can we get a list of the hostages OP?
Appears they may be emulating their Hamas brethren: "At least three facilities workers were inside the academic building when the anti-Israel agitators stormed in, the student newspaper reported. The workers were subsequently allowed to leave at around 12:40 a.m., with one reportedly yelling "they held me hostage" as he left the building"

Appears they may be emulating their Hamas brethren: "At least three facilities workers were inside the academic building when the anti-Israel agitators stormed in, the student newspaper reported. The workers were subsequently allowed to leave at around 12:40 a.m., with one reportedly yelling "they held me hostage" as he left the building"
So how many people got charged with kidnapping?

Lessons being learned.

I hope some. Two Democrat Jews I know are holding firm to their intent to vote for more of this. One Democrat Jew I know is torn, and told me that while she “can’t vote for Trump because he had the the Muslim ban” (??), she is upset that Biden turned over billions to Iran to launch the Oct 7th massacre and will vote for Kennedy.

I bet many of those liberal NY Jews who put Hochul over the top to defeat Lee Zeldin regret their vote.

Not really. Most liberal Jews are massively embarrassed by Bibi's Nazi tactics.

I hope some. Two Democrat Jews I know are holding firm to their intent to vote for more of this. One Democrat Jew I know is torn, and told me that while she “can’t vote for Trump because he had the the Muslim ban” (??), she is upset that Biden turned over billions to Iran to launch the Oct 7th massacre and will vote for Kennedy.

wow, so your friend is piss ignorant. Iran never got THEIR OWN MONEY back from Biden, that was the thing.

Iran doesn't really need those billions to support their allies, Iran has a GDP of 413 Billion.

How in the world.........

Were these alleged "hostages" Jewish or just deranged Trump supporters?

I was held hostage, until lunch time.....

lmao.

Forum List

Back