Antisemitic riot at Columbia reaches boiling point as agitators take over academic building, barricade doors

Not really. Most liberal Jews are massively embarrassed by Bibi's Nazi tactics.

wow, so your friend is piss ignorant. Iran never got THEIR OWN MONEY back from Biden, that was the thing.

Iran doesn't really need those billions to support their allies, Iran has a GDP of 413 Billion.
The lifting of the embargo on Iran allowed the $400B deal with China to go through. It is now China, Russia, Iran and N Korea against all of the West with the prime target being America. China knows exactly what it is doing. Kudos to their MSS, we can't fault them for doing their job well for THEIR country.

Probably not, sadly. These people never learn.
I think that of the 70% of Jews who vote Democrat (30% vote Republican), perhaps one of three will switch their vote. That means the Jewish vote could go 50% Biden/Trump, and it could spell the diffeeence in swing states like Pennsylvania.

Frank Lunz told me years ago that it would take only a 15% swing from Jewish voters to hand the win to Republicans.

They were held from what appears to be 2pm until almost 1 am if I am reading correctly.
These are Hamas tactics, and HAMAS operatives are on multiple campuses.

How can Biden remain silent in the face of this? is he THAT desperate to win the votes of the antisemitic Muslims?!

If the MSM didn't cover these protests 24/7 I bet they would stop. These people just crave the publicity.

When the university failed to follow through with any consequences after the deadline yesterday, it shouldn't surprise anyone that the Hamas sympathizers have now taken their "cause" to a new level.

When the university failed to follow through with any consequences after the deadline yesterday, it shouldn't surprise anyone that the Hamas sympathizers have now taken their "cause" to a new level.
We have become a weak nation under the Biden administration. Anti-semitism is flourishing reminisent to Nazi Germany.

The PROFESSORS (!) at Columbia linked arm in arm to protect the HAMAS sympathizers. This is what happens when we allow a liberal university to be bought off with antisemitic Qatar dollars.

We have become a weak nation under the Biden administration. Anti-semitism is flourishing reminisent to Nazi Germany.
Think how I feel. I never saw my step-grandfather able to eat more than a few spoonfuls at a time, due to the damage to his digestive system after two years of Nazi torture.

His first wife was murdered.

And now it’s being allowed to flourish again, right here in America.

Not really. Most liberal Jews are massively embarrassed by Bibi's Nazi tactics.

wow, so your friend is piss ignorant. Iran never got THEIR OWN MONEY back from Biden, that was the thing.

Iran doesn't really need those billions to support their allies, Iran has a GDP of 413 Billion.
wow, a thread about take over of a university by so called jan 6 tactics and you jump to the other side of the world to talk about something you feel more comfortable with
I'll be blunt. these people taking over the school are thugs.

My parents taught me about bigotry at an early age and how it is damaging to society.

Covered by all media EXCEPT MSNBC who is covering Trumps trial lol. They had taken hostages and are running the place now. It is their base as they spread fear and attack people of Jewish faith. These fools didn't read history books. Or perhaps they did for inspiration... Antisemitic riot at Columbia reaches boiling point as agitators take over academic building, barricade doors.
Early Tuesday morning, hundreds of anti-Israel protesters at Columbia's Manhattan campus took over Hamilton Hall, an academic building used by the dean and other senior offices. The unruly group gained access shortly before 1 a.m. and then began "moving metal gates to barricade the doors, blocking entrances with wooden tables and chairs, and zip-tying doors shut," according to the student newspaper Columbia Spectator.

Other footage showed the agitators in New York smashing windows, unfurling a Palestinian flag over a window and chanting: "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" and "Palestine will live forever." Outside the facility, the anti-Israel rebels, many of whom wore masks, locked arms in front of Hamilton Hall to form a human barricade.
By every definition, this is an insurrection, yet it's somehow OK when leftwingers do it.

Well now, I wonder what Gov. Hochul is gonna do about that?
She can't defy the Death to America, Death to Israel, Pro Hamas Wing of the democrat Party, because that IS the present day democrat Party.

You see now why I stopped capitalizing the name a few years ago

Forum List

Back