First victim identified in Tulsa mass grave - Murdered by white supremacists in 1921 massacre

From 31 May to 1 June, the mob killed about 300 Black people, in addition to looting and destroying over a thousand businesses, schools and homes across Tulsa’s Greenwood district, also known as Black Wall Street.

This is great news. I dont think that America has ever atoned for this atrocity. I hope that this project can bring some justice to bear. It must also be possible to trace ownership of the lamd that was stolen.
shall we go back 100 years to your country's past mistakes too. Hell, we don't need to go back 100 years to find massacres committed by the British against natives of colonies you all controlled now do we?

From 31 May to 1 June, the mob killed about 300 Black people, in addition to looting and destroying over a thousand businesses, schools and homes across Tulsa’s Greenwood district, also known as Black Wall Street.

This is great news. I dont think that America has ever atoned for this atrocity. I hope that this project can bring some justice to bear. It must also be possible to trace ownership of the lamd that was stolen.
/—-/ Those democRATs were horrible people.

The only "white supremacists" around in 1921 were KKK members and the KKK was the political strong arm of unions and the democrat party. About 15 years or so later FDR appointed a KKK member, Hugo Black, to the Supreme Court.
ever heard of a dixiecrat? never mind. the klan was and is a terrorist organization, that 1st amndment aside, really should be destroyed.

"in 1974, the anti-poverty center filed a lawsuit that found that between 100,000 and 150,000 poor people were sterilized each year in federally funded programs"

Guess "democracy"

Forum List

Back