Do You Think That There's Going to be a Peaceful Transfer of Power if Trump Wins?

Because twisted terrorist democrats obliterated our borders, we have representation of every terrorist group and every gang operating in this country. Any spark could set off a conflict not only with America but between every group.

I can hardly wait.
Such paranoid stupidity.

And if he loses?
I think that the nation would become ungovernable. There would no no agreement anywhere, on anything. Government will grind to a halt as lack of agreement and consensus became a goal in itself. Dislike and suspicion will grow and grow. We will become a hair trigger people who cannot, will not, work together to achieve any goal at all. Then the military will fall apart.

Quote any words from Donald Trump inciting people to violence.

Remember that if you quote him saying “fight for your rights” or some such then every Democrat who ever used “fight” in a political speech was inciting insurrection.
From Harris' stump speech:

"This campaign is about who we fight for. (Applause.) This is about who we fight for."
"And I’ll tell you why we’re not going back: because ours is a fight for the future. (Applause.) And it is a fight for freedom."
"Generations of Americans before us led the fight for freedom."
"And are we ready to fight for it? (Applause.) And when we fight — AUDIENCE: We win!"

Awful lot of talk about fighting.

Except for all those times when you tapped out, because I debated you into the dirt.
Oh you mean the times you repeated yourself ad nauseum and I abandoned you out of sheer boredom? That's what democrats do. Every time. They repeat the same lie endlessly until the oppositing person just gives up out of sheer boredom. Then you say "I won". You pissed yourself. You didn't win.

so the other pasture....not much of a difference....

No other president in history has run off and avoided the transfer of power. Can you think of anyone? How about taking 80 boxes of documents that belong to the national archives?

Did Trump ever return the $750,000 in art he stole from the US embassy in Paris?

No other president in history has run off and avoided the transfer of power. Can you think of anyone? How about taking 80 boxes of documents that belong to the national archives?

Did Trump ever return the $750,000 in art he stole from the US embassy in Paris?
not everything has do with trump surada.....

Forum List

Back