Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

Video of him saying it. Tell us again how he didnt say he carried the weapons in a war.

He wasn't making a point about his military past when he was talking...

He was making a point about gun violence and the types guns available.

Waltz served in the Army while US was at war.

BTW this is a video from 6 years ago, is this the best you got? Looks like your pretty desperate...

The MAGA are basically saying that they will swiftboat any one who has a military service...

Vance accusing other of not seeing combat seems highly hypocritical.

I thank both Waltz and Vance for there service and leave it there... Why does Vance think he has to denigrate others who served there country? I won't like him as my Public Affairs Officer...

Have you ever wore a hat with your favorite teams logo on it? Did you claim to have played for them?

No, and if he had a son serving in the Special Forces, and he was wearing it in his honor, I would let him slide, but he campaigns on his military record and should know better. It's pretty clear that he has frequently mischaracterized his otherwise honorable service. Harris campaign even had to correct his bio.

Last edited:
That's not the question. The question is did Walz serve in a war. There's a distinct difference. One Im quite sure is lost on you and Procrustes Stretched
Waltz served when US was in war... Yep...

He didn't go into combat...

Walz mobilized with the Minnesota National Guard’s 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery … to support Operation Enduring Freedom. The battalion supported security missions at various locations in Europe and Turkey. Governor Walz was stationed at Vicenz

So he was most likely carrying a gun during a war... i.e. in war...

Attacks are accusing Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' "Well, I wonder (said JD Vance), Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

Vance has been exposed actually misquoting Walz in one of his screeds.

In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Vance spoke on Wednesday as if he served more honorably than Walz, noting that he went to Iraq "I did it, I did what they asked me to do and I did it honorably," he said The senator was deployed for six months in Iraq as a combat correspondent in 2005 as part of the Marines' Public Affairs office. He - like Walz - never engaged in active combat and has stated that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting," during his deployment.
---

View attachment 992096

"Though Walz did achieve the rank of command sergeant major, it was a provisional rank until he completed required coursework for senior leaders, National Guard officials said. He did not do so by the time he departed the military and his retirement rank reverted to master sergeant on May 15, 2005, officials said."

The people-of-the-cult need to stop disrespecting military men and women in order to go after Walz

View attachment 992099
No, he pussed out before he was sent.

Waltz served when US was in war... Yep...

He didn't go into combat...

Walz mobilized with the Minnesota National Guard’s 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery … to support Operation Enduring Freedom. The battalion supported security missions at various locations in Europe and Turkey. Governor Walz was stationed at Vicenz

So he was most likely carrying a gun during a war... i.e. in war...
Big time action in Italy? It’s not even where he was during the war that’s the problem. The problem is his claim or intention to deceive people into thinking he was in an actual conflict zone. He wasn’t. The second problem is he claimed a rank he never achieved. He was frocked, but he never achieved the rank but claims he did.

Attacks are accusing Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' "Well, I wonder (said JD Vance), Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

Vance has been exposed actually misquoting Walz in one of his screeds.

In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Vance spoke on Wednesday as if he served more honorably than Walz, noting that he went to Iraq "I did it, I did what they asked me to do and I did it honorably," he said The senator was deployed for six months in Iraq as a combat correspondent in 2005 as part of the Marines' Public Affairs office. He - like Walz - never engaged in active combat and has stated that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting," during his deployment.
---

View attachment 992096

"Though Walz did achieve the rank of command sergeant major, it was a provisional rank until he completed required coursework for senior leaders, National Guard officials said. He did not do so by the time he departed the military and his retirement rank reverted to master sergeant on May 15, 2005, officials said."

The people-of-the-cult need to stop disrespecting military men and women in order to go after Walz

View attachment 992099
The same people he let burn Minneapolis are the same people that use any and all guns in the streets.

MAGAtts who live in glass Bone Spurs Deferments shouldn't be throwing stones... :laughing0301:

While Trump is a braggart, I don't recall him ever claiming to have made false claims about military service.

Oh, Trump has served his country all right. Took a bullet for it in fact. Whether you like him or not, he did. And he stood right up to continue the fight. His bravery on July 13th was absolutely inspirational.

So there is that.

1723250937890.png

He wasn't making a point about his military past when he was talking...

He was making a point about gun violence and the types guns available.

Waltz served in the Army while US was at war.

BTW this is a video from 6 years ago, is this the best you got? Looks like your pretty desperate...

The MAGA are basically saying that they will swiftboat any one who has a military service...

Vance accusing other of not seeing combat seems highly hypocritical.

I thank both Waltz and Vance for there service and leave it there... Why does Vance think he has to denigrate others who served there country? I won't like him as my Public Affairs Officer...
He was for sure trying to add weight to his stance using his “war experience” of which he has none. Which is fine so long as you don’t lie about it.

No, and if he had a son serving in the Special Forces, and he was wearing it in his honor, I would let him slide, but he campaigns on his military record and should know better. It's pretty clear that he has frequently mischaracterized his otherwise honorable service. Harris campaign even had to correct his bio.

In the photo you posted he was at a sporting event. Ya can't allow politics to overrule common sense. Just makes ya look petty. He's done a lot worse that actually deserves criticism.

Forum List

Back