Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

Alexander Vindman, a retired Army lieutenant colonel, wrote on X, formerly Twitter: "Vance enlisted & served 4 yrs, including 6 months in Iraq in 2005 as a reporter w/ a Public Affairs section of a Marine Aircraft Wing.

So fucking what? He went to Italy I think? So did a bunch of civilians on vacation. That's not a deployment. All you people who have never been on an actual deployment need to STFU about deployments. That includes Gov Walz.

/—-/ Well, we’re kinda stubborn and will just keep beating the drum on Tampon Tim’s stolen valor.
If that’s ok with you guys.
Tampon?

did somebody mention Tampon?

I'll meet your tampon and raise you a maxi-pad

bullet or fragment text1.jpg

So fucking what? He went to Italy I think? So did a bunch of civilians on vacation. That's not a deployment. All you people who have never been on an actual deployment need to STFU about deployments. That includes Gov Walz.
You sound just like An Coulter

You know Max Cleland...the triple amputee who Ann Coulter and a huge segment of the right wing idjits accused of being a fraud war hero?

Did you know Max's Bronze Star was for actions he took at Khe San? ACTIONS he took days before he lost his three limbs?

Yet, the right wing and many moderate GOP leaders in 2004, stood by as Max's patriotism was questioned? All because the GOP valued an election over principles? As they are doing now under MAGA Party

He deployed overseas during war time

So did I, what's your point? What if they had sent him to Scofield Barracks in Hawaii to backfill units there, would you still be calling people liars?

Oh, but he is wearing it for a reason.

You know, he retired a Command Sergeant Major after carrying a rifle at war in Afghanistan serving Operation Enduring Freedom - that kind of wearing it.

Have you ever wore a hat with your favorite teams logo on it? Did you claim to have played for them?

Forum List

Back