Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

Because he wanted to debate her on a “home court”, where the moderators would likely be conservatives, giving him an edge against the opponent he’s afraid of.

You are just guessing. And history does not back you up as his spat with Megan Kelly attests. And wanting favorable moderators is good strategy and probably has nothing to do with being afraid. So, again, you didn't.
You may think I didn’t, but I did.

No you didn't. As I just showed you.

I guess all the board liberals who claimed Trump was scared to debate Harris lied. Gonna be fun watching Harris have to think on her feet.

It would be fun to see Trump think but that is never going to happen.

You are just guessing. And history does not back you up as his spat with Megan Kelly attests. And wanting favorable moderators is good strategy and probably has nothing to do with being afraid. So, again, you didn't.

So Trump was fine with the moderators on ABC when he agreed to debate Biden. But he needed favorable moderators to take on Kamala. Do we agree?

No you didn't. As I just showed you.
I did.

So Trump was fine with the moderators on ABC when he agreed to debate Biden. But he needed favorable moderators to take on Kamala.
Trump was lined up to debate Biden on ABC. Trump said he would not debate Harris on ABC, but would debate her on Fox. Trump never said he was afraid.

I just read this. Don't know if it's true.

Trump and Harris have agreed to a Sept. 10 presidential debate on ABC, network says​

You did what again ?

Trump was lined up to debate Biden on ABC. Trump said he would not debate Harris on ABC, but would debate her on Fox. Trump never said he was afraid.

I didn’t say he claimed he was afraid.

I just read this. Don't know if it's true.

Trump and Harris have agreed to a Sept. 10 presidential debate on ABC, network says​

It is true. He tried to squirm out of it with a bullshit excuse, got called out on it, and then came crawling back.

You did what again ?
You don’t even know what you’re arguing anymore.

I didn’t say he claimed he was afraid.

My mistake. You were guessing he was afraid and trying to pass it off as some form of "logic".
It is true. He tried to squirm out of it with a bullshit excuse, got called out on it, and then came crawling back.

He's debating Harris on ABC. That's a fact.
You don’t even know what you’re arguing anymore.

I just wanted to see you post that you somehow "proved" he was afraid. Which you have not only not done, but your argument is now dead.

My mistake. You were guessing he was afraid and trying to pass it off as some form of "logic".
Why else would he need more favorable moderators against Kamala but not against Biden? Clearly he’s more concerned with debating Kamala.

He's debating Harris on ABC. That's a fact.
Yea. After trying to squirm out of it.

I just wanted to see you post that you somehow "proved" he was afraid. Which you have not only not done, but your argument is now dead.
Unless you can come up with a more plausible explanation…

Why else would he need more favorable moderators against Kamala but not against Biden? Clearly he’s more concerned with debating Kamala.

Clearly only to you because it fits your narrative.

He's a negotiator and always has been. There are plenty of reasons to try for a more favorable venue. So keep grasping.

Yea. After trying to squirm out of it.

Keep spinning your little fairy tale. There are suckers on the board looking for a Brian to hold up his sandal.

Unless you can come up with a more plausible explanation…

Don't need a more plausible explanation.....just one as good as yours. Of which I provided three.

BTW: He is debating her now So that kind of kills your theory.

I realize you are a legend in your own mind.......

Clearly only to you because it fits your narrative.

He's a negotiator and always has been. There are plenty of reasons to try for a more favorable venue. So keep grasping.
So his negotiating skills are shit. He’s back to what he refused to do, and he looks weak for trying to get out of it and allowing Kamala to dictate what happens. So why did he negotiate so hard with Kamala, but not with Biden? No answer from you.
Keep spinning your little fairy tale. There are suckers on the board looking for a Brian to hold up his sandal.
What fairy tale? He agreed to debate on ABC against Biden, then he refused to debate Kamala on ABC, and now he agreed to debate Kamala on ABC. That’s a fact, not a fairy-tale.

Don't need a more plausible explanation.....just one as good as yours. Of which I provided three.

No, you didn’t. Considering her ugly and refusing to debate her on ABC because of that makes zero sense. If you can’t show why my explanation makes zero sense, then you failed to show that your explanation is just as good as mine.

BTW: He is debating her now So that kind of kills your theory.

I realize you are a legend in your own mind.......
No it doesn’t. Is it not possible that he tried to squirm out of it, got called out on it, and then reluctantly came back to the debate? Can you prove that this is impossible? If you can’t show this, then it certainly doesn’t kill my theory.

He didn’t negotiate very well. He’s back to what he refused to do. So why did he negotiate so hard with Kamala, but not with Biden? No answer from you.

Uhmmmm because he's a negotiator.
No, you didn’t. Considering her ugly and refusing to debate her on ABC because of that makes zero sense. If you can’t show why my explanation makes zero sense, then you failed to show that your explanation is just as good as mine.

It makes as much sense as yours and I not obligated to meet your stupid assed standard. You have no basis for your explanation and I have none for mine. I've said it before.
No it doesn’t. Is it not possible that he tried to squirm out of it, got called out on it, and then reluctantly came back to the debate? Can you prove that this is impossible? If you can’t show this, then it certainly doesn’t kill my theory.

Your version of things don't pass for facts. There are 100 potential expalanations and until they tell us, we'll never know. I don't have to prove anything. You haven't.
He's debating her. That killed your theory.

Uhmmmm because he's a negotiator.

So he’s a shitty negotiator. He’s back to what he refused to do, and he looks weak for trying to get out of it and allowing Kamala to dictate what happens.

It makes as much sense as yours and I not obligated to meet your stupid assed standard. You have no basis for your explanation and I have none for mine. I've said it before.
Your argument can easily be disproven. You have yet to disprove mine. You’re not very good at this.

Your version of things don't pass for facts. There are 100 potential expalanations and until they tell us, we'll never know. I don't have to prove anything. You haven't.
He's debating her. That killed your theory.
Has my theory been disproven?

So he’s a shitty negotiator.
Another subjective comment on the outcome of a negotiation. The legend in his own mind (you) comes out with a value judgement that is worth nothing.

He’s back to what he refused to do, and he looks weak for trying to get out of it and allowing Kamala to dictate what happens.
More dumbasssplaining. Keep at it. There is no proof of motive.
Your argument can easily be disproven. You have yet to disprove mine. You’re not very good at this.
My argument is as good as yours. I am fantastic as this.
Has my theory been disproven?
Yep

Another subjective comment on the outcome of a negotiation. The legend in his own mind (you) comes out with a value judgement that is worth nothing.
Do you actually think that’s good negotiating? LoL.

More dumbasssplaining. Keep at it. There is no proof of motive.
Those were facts. You’re too defensive.

My argument is as good as yours. I am fantastic as this.
You’re a legend in your own mind. You still can’t refute my claim.

How has my statement been disproven? Let’s see your explanation.

(You won’t answer this part)

Right. Super complicated statement but I think we both understand that. Different people, got it. No rocket science needed. Why was he willing to debate one on ABC, but not the other? Still no answer from you.

Here’s the answer. He was fine with debating Biden any place and anywhere because Biden looked absolutely terrible, and Trump knew he would win against Biden. Trump agrees to debate on ABC because he knows he would beat Biden. When Biden drops out, Kamala comes in, Trump is not confident about debating her, so he tries to squirm out of it.

Trump wasn’t afraid of debating Biden. He is afraid of debating Kamala.

How is that double standards when I just said I wouldn’t consider Trump a coward for not debating on MSNBC?

I doubt that.
Trump is shitting his pants. Does that get you hard? Is that what your masters are feeding you?

Those were facts. You’re too defensive.
No facts.
You’re a legend in your own mind. You still can’t refute my claim.
There is no legitimate claim. Your guessing at why someone does not constitute an argument.
How has my statement been disproven? Let’s see your explanation.

(You won’t answer this part)

I think I've stated before I can't disprove it. There is nothing to disprove.

Nothing has been established that supports your statement except you saying un-huh.

So I am not obligated to explain anything.

Come back when you have an argument and some facts.

Forum List

Back