Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

Like all of Nostradumbass' posts this one aged like a Trump fart. Trump is crawling on his knees to the ABC debate like he said he wouldnt, AND Harris wont be at that shit entertainment station that paid $1B for lying.

Kamelhoe refuses to any more than one debate. She's scared. She knows she needs to limit her public appearances and knows that her neurological disorders may torpedo her at any time.

So if Kamala proposes that they debate on The Daily Show moderated by Jon Stewart and John Oliver, then Trump is a chicken if he doesn’t accept. Correct?
I don't think a comedy show wold be appropriate for a Presidential debate.
MSNBC is further left. You can refer to a chart on Google if you’re interested.
Again, I don't see any difference between the political talking heads on NBC and MSNBC Kristin Welker versus Katy Tur.

I don't think a comedy show wold be appropriate for a Presidential debate.
I don’t think it would be appropriate for a Presidential debate to occur at a right-wing propaganda location. What’s your point? So they’re only being a chicken if you personally approve of the location that they choose not to go to?

Again, I don't see any difference between the political talking heads on NBC and MSNBC Kristin Welker versus Katy Tur.
Again, go look up a media bias chart.

He was eager to debate Biden any place, any time.
Including ABC, which he agreed to. Like I said.
Yup. That's the spin the Harris campaign has tried to play.
Why else would he try to squirm out of debating on ABC?

OK, sure, whatever. Doesn't explain why she wouldn't accept a debate on Fox.
Because it’s Fox. Would you call Trump a coward if he didn’t want to debate on Occupy Democrats?

I don’t think it would be appropriate for a Presidential debate to occur at a right-wing propaganda location. What’s your point?
Make the argument that Martha Mcallum and Brett Baier are right-wing propagandists. Jake Tapper literally called Trump Hitler and Trump accepted a debate on CNN
So they’re only being a chicken if you personally approve of the location that they choose not to go to?
Nothing to do with me approving the venue.
Again, go look up a media bias chart.

Make the argument that Martha Mcallum and Brett Baier are right-wing propagandists. Jake Tapper literally called Trump Hitler and Trump accepted a debate on CNN
So as long as you personally approve of them, then that makes them chicken for not accepting. Gotcha.

Nothing to do with me approving the venue.
So Kamala is a chicken for not going to Fox. But Trump would not a chicken for declining to go to The Daily Show. How is that not about you approving the venue?

Against Biden
Correct. He agreed to debate on ABC against Biden. Let’s put it all together now: He was eager to debate Biden on ABC. He’s clearly terrified of debating Kamala on ABC.

Uh, because their Chief Political Correspondent has falsely accuse him of rape
Yet he’s fine debating on there now. LoL.

Again, Occupy Democrats is not a news organization.
They don’t report news? LoL.

Correct. He agreed to debate on ABC against Biden. Let’s put it all together now: He was eager to debate Biden on ABC. He’s clearly terrified of debating Kamala on ABC.

Yet he’s fine debating on there now. LoL.
Yup. Hard to claim he's terrified of her. Will she agree to the other two debates he's proposed?
They don’t report news? LoL.
Nope. Not even close.

I hope Trump gets advice from someone who could identify the word patterns or tonal qualities that trigger kamalhoe into her Tourettes giggles or her echolalia. Trump should also memorize the artful take down Tulsi Gabbard did that ended the first bid for president.

lol I love how you just pretend he didn’t act like a wishy washy pussy up until this point about it. If he thought he could school both Harris and ABC, why didn’t he just commit to the debate ALREADY SCHEDULED.

You’re all morons.

He finally won himself a medal. The Order of the Chicken. He was and still is shit scared of debating Kamala Harris. He was forced into agreeing to the September 10th. Debate. He wants to be on Fucked Snooze an audience of his supporters who would shout Ms. Harris. He wants to see the questions first.

Why else would he run away from debating on ABC?
Because they are Trump hating scum
I don’t know. Would Trump agree to debate on MSNBC?
Harris should propose it. Trump has proposed one on Fox and one of NBC. I doubt Harris would propose it becasue MSNBC is not a news outlet. They are in the opinion business. Good example - I typically watch the TV during lunch. Fox and CNN were covering the plan crash. MSNBC had 20 minutes covering Harris' rally in Pheonix. Their viewers wold have had no idea that 62 people died in a plane crash in Brazil.
They are not a news outlet.

Last edited:
Because the Trump hating scum
That didn’t stop him from agreeing to debate Biden there. But he couldn’t debate Kamala there? You still haven’t addressed why he was willing to debate one but not the other on the same network.
Harris should propose it. Trump has proposed one on Fox and one of NBC
And if Trump doesn’t agree, you’re going to call him a coward, right?

They are not a news outlet.
Ok so any super left-wing news outlet. If Kamala challenges him to debate on any super left-wing news outlet, and Trump doesn’t agree to debate there, then Trump is a chicken. Right?

Forum List

Back