Trump. Abortions no longer a major issue and other related issues.

I can't make you believe anything, that's on you.

No, because YOU are completely fucking STUPID.
I’m fucking stupid because I don’t believe Republicans would stand up and defend abortion rights if they had the ability to completely outlaw abortion?

LoL

Not a compelling argument.

I’m fucking stupid because I don’t believe Republicans would stand up and defend abortion rights if they had the ability to completely outlaw abortion?

LoL

Not a compelling argument.

No, because you create a scenario that would never happen and make it the basis of your beliefs on this issue.

No, because you create a scenario that would never happen and make it the basis of your beliefs on this issue.
It’s not going to happen because Democrats see through your bullshit and know that Republicans would push a national abortion ban if they had the numbers.

Your claim that Republicans are content with leaving it up to the states is a complete fucking lie.

It’s not going to happen because Democrats see through your bullshit and know that Republicans would push a national abortion ban if they had the numbers.

Your claim that Republicans are content with leaving it up to the states is a complete fucking lie.

No, it isn't a lie. It's an opinion and a well based one.

Take your scaremongering, and cram it up your probably well used ass.

It is a lie.

If Republicans get the numbers to push a national abortion ban, then they will.

You’re full of shit.

It can't be a lie, because it's an opinion. Lies deal with facts and deliberate ignoring of said facts.

Your opinion is the thing full of shit.

It can't be a lie, because it's an opinion. Lies deal with facts and deliberate ignoring of said facts.

Your opinion is the thing full of shit.
Then explain why any rational person should believe that Republicans wouldn’t try to push a national abortion ban.

You have nothing.

Trump seems to understand that abortion is a losing issue for Republicans but he is wrong, it's going to be a big deal still.

https://thehill.com/homenews/4819080-trump-downplays-abortion-issue/

I argued the Republicans should have sided with Roberts. I believe he went with a 20 weeks ban which would have fit an updated RvW timeline. Viable.

Premature babies are now routinely viable at 22 weeks. 21 in some cases so 20 would have gave the benefit of the doubt.

https://www.wsj.com/health/healthcare/premature-babies-hospitals-pregnancy-fa1f091f

What we got is an increase in abortions.

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/24/abortion-increase-roe-wade-state-ban

If Trump didn't want abortion to be a major issue in this years election he shouldn't have picked a guy that has made such creepy policy proposals over abortion.

JD Vance called for ‘federal response’ to block women from traveling for abortions

There should not be a 20 week ban. The "late term abortions" are the most medically necessary abortions, and should never be banned.

Abortions are a medical decision and the government should not be involved at ALL.

you are electing people that can decide that those with uterus' must carry a pregnancy to term.

legislatures across the country are banning abortion after 6 weeks when a female doesn't even know she's pregnant AND are also trying to limit travel outside their state boundaries to obtain one.

ya ...

View attachment 992850

it's slavery.
So if the people are banning abortions…

Forum List

Back