Trump Win?

Then there's the polls....she is NOT keeping pace with where Biden was at this point 4 years ago. (Not saying anything against her but that's the facts)

She's also not keeping pace with Hillary in 2016, Obama in 2012/2008, Clinton in '96/'92 or Dukakis in '88.

And the polls showing her leading consistently over sample Dems.

Those of us with even a hint of objectivity and political know-how understand this entire election is a total farce.

Minus a national power outage or (actual) insurrection, Kackles has no chance.

But let the little Lefties cosplay for a few more months I suppose.

After all, revenge is a dish best served cold. ;)

In 2028, no matter what happens in 2024, the GOP bench is loaded.

Ron Desantis
Nikki Haley
JD Vance
Mike Pompeo (the best resume' in history)
Jim Jordan
Glenn Youngkin
Chris Sununu
Tim Scott

I like Vivek more as a member of the cabinet.
Maybe Vivek can be made the Sec of Education Dept. First assignment: eliminate it.

Ouch.

Over 1/3 of Hindenburg Harris' votes come from two states.
She is NOT carrying the black vote....still has a majority but has lost more than 20% of the black vote to Trump.

Then she still is not getting the independents....which is required for winning. Trump has them and she is not gaining by not campaigning and relying upon hype.

She faces a huge dilemma.

She can only gain independent voters by stump speeches and having an actual platform of things she wants to accomplish. Which means an actual presidential candidate debate with questions.
She has no ability to win a debate with Trump and Trump sucks at debate himself.
(If only he could let Vance do it for him)

So....that's her problem at the moment with time running out. She had a chance but she needed to hit the ground running with her team ready to go. And that did not happen. She replaced her team with Obama's team....so lots of confusion and false starts.

"I do not recognize my party. I have something to say to those of us who are in the middle: You don’t owe a damn thing to that party. You don’t owe anything to a party that is out of touch and hell-bent on taking us backward.

And by all means, you owe no loyalty to a candidate who is morally and ethically bankrupt. In the spirit of the great Senator John McCain, please join me in putting country over party and stopping Donald Trump."

- John Giles, Republican Mayor of Mesa

I'm not so sure of that. House Republicans have been an embarrassment to the GOP. I'm not convinced that Independent will allow them to keep the House.

It would be an electoral anomaly.

If Trump hits 270, the House and Senate fall with him.

I don't see independents voting FOR Trump but then being like "Oh, I don't like this other Republican".

Split ticket voting is becoming a pre-2016 relic.

She is NOT carrying the black vote....still has a majority but has lost more than 20% of the black vote to Trump.

Then she still is not getting the independents....which is required for winning. Trump has them and she is not gaining by not campaigning and relying upon hype.

She faces a huge dilemma.

She can only gain independent voters by stump speeches and having an actual platform of things she wants to accomplish. Which means an actual presidential candidate debate with questions.
She has no ability to win a debate with Trump and Trump sucks at debate himself.
(If only he could let Vance do it for him)

So....that's her problem at the moment with time running out. She had a chance but she needed to hit the ground running with her team ready to go. And that did not happen. She replaced her team with Obama's team....so lots of confusion and false starts.
Out of curiosity, I checked out her official website to see the list of her policy positions or agenda. THERE WAS NOTHING. All It was was requests for donations, bios of her and her comrade, and a list of rallies.

Then I checked Trump’s site. He lists 20 priorities, and then you can click theoigh to learn more about each of his agenda items. IOW, actual SUBSTANCE.

That this is even a competition at all speaks to how stupid and ignorant half of all voters are.

"I do not recognize my party. I have something to say to those of us who are in the middle: You don’t owe a damn thing to that party. You don’t owe anything to a party that is out of touch and hell-bent on taking us backward.

And by all means, you owe no loyalty to a candidate who is morally and ethically bankrupt. In the spirit of the great Senator John McCain, please join me in putting country over party and stopping Donald Trump."

- John Giles, Republican Mayor of Mesa

Giles has been a pathetic mayor.

Who is he to prescribe what to do.

John McCain was chasing women before he was divorced. He's no bastion of nobility. In fact, I detest him and will spit on his grave when I am in northern AZ and get the chance.

Out of curiosity, I checked out her official website to see the list of her policy positions or agenda. THERE WAS NOTHING. All It was was requests for donations, bios of her and her comrade, and a list of rallies.

Then I checked Trump’s site. He lists 20 priorities, and then you can click theoigh to learn more about each of his agenda items. IOW, actual SUBSTANCE.

That this is even a competition at all speaks to how stupid and ignorant half of all voters are.
1723253954220.png

Thanks. I could not believe the absolute NOTHINGNESS of her website. She’s running for president, and there’s no platform…..no agenda….no goals? I can’t believe people are actually falling for this. Couldn’t she even have a list of what she is planning to do?

Of course not! If she actually put into print (well, computer screens) her agenda items of America destruction, nobody would vote for her.

Forum List

Back