JD Vance Just Flattens Smug 'Fact Checking' CBS News Mods in Epic Fashion on Springfield Topic

The Haitians are not illegal immigrants. This racist zenophobia that the Trumpists have promulgated against immigrants is disgusting.
If they crossed the border illegally, they are illegal aliens until they cross back and get in line like my ancestors did.

All the phone apps in the world can’t change that.

If they crossed the border illegally, they are illegal aliens until they cross back and get in line like my ancestors did.

All the phone apps in the world doesn’t change that.
Is that what you guys say about all the people in Florida that fled Cuba?

Is that what you guys say about all the people in Florida that fled Cuba?
Carter and his buddy Castro screwed us on that. Carters leadership was weak and Castro took advantage.

I believe Cuban refugees have had a special status since 1966. Not a status granted by the wave of a border Czarina’s wand, but legitimate legislation passed by both houses of Congress and signed into law by the president.

Not sure if every Cuban who immigrated under Jimmy Carter qualified for that. I’ll let you do that research if you are interested.

Obviously it has nothing to do with what is happening now. But it was an interesting time in our history.

Carter and his buddy Castro screwed us on that. Carters leadership was weak and Castro took advantage.

I believe Cuban refugees have had a special status since 1966. Not a status granted by the wave of a border Czarina’s wand, but legitimate legislation passed by both houses of Congress and signed into law by the president.

Not sure if every Cuban who immigrated under Jimmy Carter qualified for that. I’ll let you do that research if you are interested.

Obviously it has nothing to do with what is happening now. But it was an interesting time in our history.
Nope. LBJ opened asylum to them by wave a wand. They came here illegally.

People who seek asylum can come through anywhere they can. That's the law. It's not illegal.

Nope. LBJ opened asylum to them by wave a wand. They came here illegally.
If LBJ did that before this law using the rule of “because I said so “then he was wrong also. Not sure why you think that’s a point in favor of Harris continuing to flood the country with her illegals.
People who seek asylum can come through anywhere they can. That's the law. It's not illegal.
No, that is not the law. What an absurd law that would be. Why would someone sneak in between ports of entry if they truly wanted asylum?

They wouldn’t, of course. They sneak through the parts of entry and then when they get caught, they asked for asylum or when somebody tells them you don’t have to hide! The Border Czarina is giving away

Last edited:
If LBJ did that before this law using the rule of “because I said so “then he was wrong also. Not sure why you think that’s a point in favor of Harris continuing to flood the country with her illegals.

No, that is not the law. What an absurd law that would be. Why would someone sneak in between ports of entry if they truly wanted asylum?

They wouldn’t, of course. They sneak through the parts of entry and then when they get caught, they asked for asylum or when somebody tells them you don’t have to hide! The Border Czarina is giving away

It's the law. It's the same reason that we let Cubans into the country when they washed up on short rather than in ports of entry.

He was smiling watching walz, that’s how you do it, when he turned back to look at the camera it looked like he was looking at the time on a clock as they were timed in responses.

I watched the debate twice, he was showing enough emotion to me. Trump goes off on tangents and takes the bait. JD was on point and it was a true Masterclass in every way.

Was he a bit too nice? Maybe. But that could have been a tactic, bringing walz in, destabilising him a bit, whilst walking all over him with a smile.

This is a high class VP pick by Trump. Smart.
It will be interesting to see how Trump reacts to being outshined by his VP. Wasn’t he tweeting about Pete Rose during the debate?

Forum List

Back