Liz Cheney Campaigns With Vice President Harris In Wisconsin

These are politicians. Not the rank and file voters. Which is who I'm talking about.
The rank and file...will not vote for Democrats.
Rank and file - the ones who voted for Haley? Long after the primary was essentially over and she had withdrawn from the race? What does that tell you about the rank-and-file Republican voters and their dislike of Trump?

And talking about rank-and-file Haley Republican voters -

Haley Voters for Harris launched a new campaign to target over 77,000 Nikki Haley voters in Wisconsin to encourage them to vote for Vice President Kamala Harris in November’s presidential election...

Thoughts & prayers.

Liz Cheney publicly endorsed Kamala Harris for President in front of a cheering crowd in Wisconsin a little while ago.

It is a testament to how far the MAGA Nazi Republican Party has fallen over the last 15 years that it has come to this -- the daughter of the most hated Republican in the country 15 years ago is now endorsing a Democrat for President. Nobody would have imagined something like this happening just a few years ago.

That tells you how sick and deranged the Trump-controlled Republican Party cult has become.

Now, millions of traditional Republicans who don't like Trump are going to have a difficult voting decision to make....and the fact that this is a difficult choice for traditional Republicans is very bad news for Trump and the entire Republican Party on November 5th.
You are more than welcome to her.

Liz Cheney publicly endorsed Kamala Harris for President in front of a cheering crowd in Wisconsin a little while ago.

It is a testament to how far the MAGA Nazi Republican Party has fallen over the last 15 years that it has come to this -- the daughter of the most hated Republican in the country 15 years ago is now endorsing a Democrat for President. Nobody would have imagined something like this happening just a few years ago.

That tells you how sick and deranged the Trump-controlled Republican Party cult has become.

Now, millions of traditional Republicans who don't like Trump are going to have a difficult voting decision to make....and the fact that this is a difficult choice for traditional Republicans is very bad news for Trump and the entire Republican Party on November 5th.
That revolting war pig can GTFO.

Oh. Can you list off of the top of your head, after decades of service between her and her dad at the highest level of government, some key policies and positions they took that were implemented and in support of the American people?

I will give you one minute from now, you can use point form. If not, you googled it.
Bombing brown people in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Rank and file - the ones who voted for Haley? Long after the primary was essentially over and she had withdrawn from the race? What does that tell you about the rank-and-file Republican voters and their dislike of Trump?

And talking about rank-and-file Haley Republican voters -

Haley Voters for Harris launched a new campaign to target over 77,000 Nikki Haley voters in Wisconsin to encourage them to vote for Vice President Kamala Harris in November’s presidential election...

Thoughts & prayers.
Just pointing out historical tendencies of voters when it actually comes to election day.
Most..hold their nose. ^Shrug^.

If that were not the case, I don't think we'd see the race as close as it is.

Dizzy Lizzy and her loser dad Dick move the needle NOT ONE BIT. LoL

Just pointing out historical tendencies of voters when it actually comes to election day.

I have voted in presidential elections since 1984 and never once did I hold my nose.

It’s the idiots who claim that as low information voters.

Maybe it's not as close as you think it is. But we'll find out soon enough.

My hunch is that you are going to see record turnout for women.....and Trump will lose much worse than he did in 2020.

Normally, I would agree. Tribalism does run deep. On both sides of the aisle. But the orange douchebag is a divisive figure. Hence a huge number of Republicans both prominent and non have come out against him.

And don't forget the abortion issue. When even Malania has publically come out against this, what does that tell you about the rank-and-file Republican woman and their views?

Forum List

Back