Liz Cheney endorses Kamala Harris for President

Trump should run a TV ad with all the Zionist 911 W "Biden/Harris Republican" PRO ISRAEL RINOs and then show these two and see if the American people can connect the dots...

WE DESERVE BETTER THAN ANOTHER SELLOUT WHO REFUSES TO RE-OPEN the 911 INVESTIGATION

Former Representative Liz Cheney, the onetime high-ranking Republican from Wyoming who torpedoed her own political career by breaking vociferously with former President Donald J. Trump, on Wednesday told students at a Duke University event that she would be voting for Vice President Kamala Harris in November.

“I don’t believe we have the luxury of writing in candidates’ names, particularly in swing states,” Ms. Cheney said. “As a conservative and someone who believes in and cares about the Constitution, I have thought deeply about this and because of the danger that Donald Trump poses, not only am I not voting for Donald Trump but I will be voting for Kamala Harris.”

She cares about the Constitution....so she's going to vote for a Marxist.

Perfect.

Her place in history as the biggest Benedict Arnold of the 21st century is now sealed.

I get she does not want to vote for Trump.

But Harris (and we all know it's not her....it's her handlers....she will be the ultimate puppet) will do all she can to cement the democrats into power in D.C.

And Cheney knows this. But she just can't bring herself to not retaliate for being massacred in a primary.

I lost respect for Liz C. But I still kept some.

No more.
What took her so long? just another inside the beltway twerp flapping her yap.

Former Representative Liz Cheney, the onetime high-ranking Republican from Wyoming who torpedoed her own political career by breaking vociferously with former President Donald J. Trump, on Wednesday told students at a Duke University event that she would be voting for Vice President Kamala Harris in November.

“I don’t believe we have the luxury of writing in candidates’ names, particularly in swing states,” Ms. Cheney said. “As a conservative and someone who believes in and cares about the Constitution, I have thought deeply about this and because of the danger that Donald Trump poses, not only am I not voting for Donald Trump but I will be voting for Kamala Harris.”

She cares about the Constitution....so she's going to vote for a Marxist.

Perfect.

Her place in history as the biggest Benedict Arnold of the 21st century is now sealed.

I get she does not want to vote for Trump.

But Harris (and we all know it's not her....it's her handlers....she will be the ultimate puppet) will do all she can to cement the democrats into power in D.C.

And Cheney knows this. But she just can't bring herself to not retaliate for being massacred in a primary.

I lost respect for Liz C. But I still kept some.

No more.
When you endorse a Marxist, who plans to end the American way of life, there is no way in hell you can EVER call yourself a conservative. The only way she could have salvaged anything was to say she wasn't voting.

Forum List

Back