Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Well, you wrot that moronic codswallop about 12 weeks ago. Where is the vindication smart ass?

Like I said you little lying sack of shit there IS NO EVIDENCE
That is the complaint that Texas filed ,,,,,IT WAS THROWN OUT OF COURT

U.S. Supreme Court throws out Texas lawsuit contesting 2020 election results in four battleground states​

Got anything else ,Slick?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There are no black supremacists running around doing what white supremacist groups have done. It's time this false equivalence stopped. We have been told that we are dumb feral animals that are useless. In response there have been backs who have said no, not only are we equal to whites but we were here first and we created things before whites. That we had knowedge that whites learned from us You and others use simplistic measures trying to make claims like you have just done by stating how there are black supremacists. f Iyou are unable to include the treatment of blacks and other non whites withn understanding of how such treatment affects them, you should not be making such comments.
At the end of the day, in this country, yes; blacks were slaves. Damn we sucked back then. But even so, they also helped build this country we live in. With the sweat off their backs, just like other whites who weren't their masters. There were free blacks who were on the front lines in the Revolutionary war. Boston Massacre anyone? The Chinese helped build our railroads. Mexicans, Indians, all of us.

Damn it.

This damn country needs to come back together and open its eyes to what the puppet masters are trying to do to us.

At the end of the day, in this country, yes; blacks were slaves. Damn we sucked back then. But even so, they also helped build this country we live in. With the sweat off their backs, just like other whites who weren't their masters. There were free blacks who were on the front lines in the Revolutionary war. Boston Massacre anyone? The Chinese helped build our railroads. Mexicans, Indians, all of us.

Damn it.

This damn country needs to come back together and open its eyes to what the puppet masters are trying to do to us.
The entire problem with your attempt to make everything the same is that it isn't. Many of the other whites who weren't the masters helped perpetuate the system. The other whites who weren't the master helped jim crow operate. The whites today have what they do because of those who weren't the masters but went along wth the system because the system favored them. These are the same people today trying to end equal oportunity because the puppet master tells them that whites are the ones being discriminated against. This nation has never been together and until the whites who are manipulated by the puppet masters begin seeing they are being played, this nation won't come together.

Last edited:
I'm only insulted that you paint me with that brush. This white man does NOT practice racism.
If that's the case, I apologize. But I have read too many whites who try teling me how I don't know what racism is, or that it is fake who then try declaring how they aren't racists. You aren't the first to tell me how I have not seen racism like it was in the old days after I've seen thousands of racist posts here in this forum in the 21st century. On to of that I saw the civil rights movement from the perspective of a black citizen. I have seen the consistent resistance to the laws and policoies created during that period by whites who then try telling me I don't know what racism is.

American history has gone like this for backs.

Slavery. Emancipation=White backlash-Jim Crow.

Civil Rights/Voting Rights Act. White backash=Southern strategy, riseof the "conservative" movement, tea party and now Trumpism.

Each time we have ended one type of white racism, white racism morphs into another form. Jim Crow racism is illegal, it cannot be practiced openly at this time. If trump is re elected we may go back to overt racism, but do not tell me that I don't know wht racism is and do not believe that the stroke of a pen that created a law that ended it.

If that's the case, I apologize. But I have read too many whites who try teling me how I don't know what racism is, or that it is fake who then try declaring how they aren't racists. You aren't the first to tell me how I have not seen racism like it was in the old days after I've seen thousands of racist posts here in this forum in the 21st century. On to of that I saw the civil rights movement from the perspective of a black citizen. I have seen the consistent resistance to the laws and policoies created during that period by whites who then try telling me I don't know what racism is.

American history has gone like this for backs.

Slavery. Emancipation=White backlash-Jim Crow.

Civil Rights/Voting Rights Act. White backash=Southern strategy, riseof the "conservative" movement, tea party and now Trumpism.

Each time we have ended one type of white racism, white racism morphs into another form. Jim Crow racism is illegal, it cannot be practiced openly at this time. If trump is re elected we may go back to overt racism, but do not tell me that I don't know wht racism is and do not believe that the stroke of a pen that created a law that ended it.
I have a question for you. If this country is so damned terrible why are so many black and brown folks trying to get here?

Why are no black or brown folks leaving in droves?

Riddle me that, batman...

Forum List

Back