Tim Walz's Stolen Valor Gets Worse, Posed as Afghanistan War Veteran

This is like having been in the Army in 1968 and never gotten farther than San Diego during Vietnam, and calling yourself a Vietnam Veteran. 100% Stolen Valor.

"A bombshell revelation has surfaced this week that could mark the end of Tim Walz’s political career. A photo, recently unearthed, shows Walz holding a protest sign reading “Enduring Freedom Veterans for Kerry” during a 2004 anti-George Bush rally in Mankato, Minnesota.

The photograph, taken by Michael B. Brodkorb, was captured on August 4, 2004, as Walz protested outside a campaign rally for President Bush in Mankato, Minnesota.

John Kerry fought in Vietnam, unlike chicken hawks like George W. Bush. When Kerry came back from Vietnam, he condemned the War in Vietnam and helped found Vietnam Veterans against the War.

His actual service was about the same number of days as a three-year enlistment. I've served in both active duty and reserve units, Reserve and National Guard are vacations compared with active duty.
Irrelevant, the man served. I don't give a damn if he was playing paper football everyday. If he didn't have to serve in a combat theater good for him.

Of course you are, that is exactly what you are doing, trying to discredit this man's service. Go get you a couple of years and then try criticizing his record.
So its ok for you to bash e-9s who knew him but not ok for them to criticize Walz?

Thats the usual lib rules of heads you win, and tails we lose

But thats not gonna fly

I haven't bashed anyone, that is what you MAWA cowards are trying to do.

Stick that lib BS up your candy ass, I will defend any man who has served over a coward trying to attack his record.
But you are attacking the e-9s by suggesting that no one should take take their criticism of Walz seriously

How is that attacking them, fool. I said most veterans don't attack another veterans service record, if you were a veteran you would know that.
They will attack soldiers who deserve it

And that means Walz who the vets say shirked his duty

How is that attacking them, fool. I said most veterans don't attack another veterans service record, if you were a veteran you would know that.
Veterans attack fellow veterans who embellish their credentials, and Walz discredited himself by embellishing his career with disinformation. Hell, even the harris campaign updated his bio after calling him a retired CSM .. and embellishment he communicated after retirement.

Unfortunately for him, he bailed, didn't finish the eligibility requirements for his provisional rank, and was demoted after retirement -- now he's playing the victim card for his own actions.

Forum List

Back