Are you serious, Democrats?

I think kamala harris cannot have the respect of our enemies like putin and xi

She is female (at least as far as we know) and a weak empty suit

Harris is no Golda Mier or Margret Thatcher
Thanks for your opinion.

Perhaps if she took their side on the global stage over America's, they would respect her more.

So you can't answer the question and still support Putin and Russia.

I'm embarrassed for you but....I will still pray for you.
I never said I supported Putin. You saying so certainly does not make it true. Why do you people constantly lie?

Thanks for your opinion.

Perhaps if she took their side on the global stage over America's, they would respect her more.
A bigger danger is that they will underestimate Harris and push her too far

Wars are often caused by miscalculation

Yep. They didn't say it was Russian disinformation; they said it had the earmarks of Russian disinformation.

And it did have the earmarks of Russian disinformation.

If you can't discern the distinction between claiming something is something vs something having the characteristic of, then I can see your problem.

A bigger danger is that they will underestimate Harris and push her too far

Wars are often caused by miscalculation
A bigger danger is Trump wins and let's Russia roll over Europe while talking about what a genius putin is; which will likely end up in a global conflict down the road.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Yep. They didn't say it was Russian disinformation; they said it had the earmarks of Russian disinformation.

And it did have the earmarks of Russian disinformation.

If you can't discern the distinction between claiming something is something vs something having the characteristic of, then I can see your problem.
Listen to your weasel excuses. Enough of your shit. :laughing0301:

They didn't say it was disinformation.

You got duped.

Wow, you are the epitome of what is wrong with this country. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

They most certainly implied it was Russian propaganda or misinformation. Like I said, either they are incompetent or liars. In either case, a healthy dose of mistrust in their ability or judgement should be in order.

Are you serious, Democrats?
You really think Kamala Harris will stand up to Putin, Xi Jinping, Ali Khamenei of Iran, and Kim Jong Un!!!
They will smack her giggling face like there’s no tomorrow and wipe the US off the map!
At least we know that Kamala will get along with Hamas. She loves them and they might love her enough to postpone terrorist attacks on US targets. Or...maybe not.
If you love inflation, the US economy will tank under Harris as she finishes what Biden began in grandiose fashion. Food will disappear faster and if what I suspect happens sooner, they’ll be nothing at all on the shelves. US money will mean nothing. Violence and turmoil will rule the streets. And of course, as Kamala’s already proven there’ll be no southern border, no checkpoints, just signs that say Enter US here. And why not add – Entrants planning criminal or violent acts might experience inconvenience.
Every US hating world leader is salivating at the prospect of a Harris presidency. China will bump up plans to invade Taiwan and aid Russia in taking eastern Europe. They won’t wait long after Harris becomes president to make their moves.
So, dust off those bomb shelters, Americans left and right. Not long after the Harris inauguration mushroom clouds could start blooming all over US cities.
Then again, it is appropriate that America’s last president will be a woman, and a multi-cultural (I think) woman at that, since women, Native Americans, and African Americans have been the most neglected in US history, who better than the embodiment of them to bring about the end of America.
Your jingoist warmongering will get us wiped off the map even faster. We should establish good relations with those countries, not fearmongering and constantly going to war.

A bigger danger is Trump wins and let's Russia roll over Europe while talking about what a genius putin is; which will likely end up in a global conflict down the road.

Putin waited to invade Ukraine until Trump was out of office. He is bleeding us dry. Ukraine is corrupt. I wouldn't be totally surprised to find out that Ukraine is in on the financial bloodletting.

Forum List

Back