$1.5 Million in Cash in Crooks' 3 Overseas Encrypted Bank Accounts - FBI involvement ?

I can tell you that 20 year old Thomas Crooks did not make $1.5 Million working as busboy in a nursing home. Somebody got that money to him for doing something very drastic. Hey, what a coincidence. He just got shot dead for trying to assassinate President Trump.

Further fueling speculations that Crooks did not act alone, and was paid to shoot Trump, is that Crooks used encrypted messaging applications. What 20 year old kid does that ? And for what reason ?

Adding to this is that an unidentified person who visited an FBI office in Washington DC, also frequently visited Crooks' home before the shooting.

Interesting also is that an Iranian plot to assassinate Trump was uncovered just weeks before the shooting. Was one of these international encrypted accounts money from Iran ? And the Secret Service knew about this Iranian plot yet chose to turn down requests for additional Secret Service protection.

There is a list of discrepancies that exist pertaining to Trump's protection, or glaring lack of it (see video 1:45 - 7:05) serious questions have been rased about the FBI's internal processes, as well as their ability (or willingness) to handle their assigned duties. Congressional hearings have been held and scheduled to investigate the FBI & Secret Service,.

The big question. Could Crooks have been working for the FBI, as his parents claim he was ? If it is determined that this is the case, then the ramifications would be huge, as the FBI is headed by Christopher Wray, and governed by the DOJ, headed by Merritt Garland and Joe Biden.

Also interesting are some things emanating from the Congress. Democrat congressman Bennie Thompson proposed a bill to strip Secret Service protection from convicted felons (which would have technically included Trump) leading some observers to believe that the assassination attempt was planned by Democrats.

Jacqueline Marsaw, of Bennie Thompson's staff posted on Facebook >> "I don't condone violence, but please get you some shooting lessons, so you don't miss next time. oops, that wasn't me talking."

Well, yes it was her talking, and within her glaring mutilation of English grammar, was a clear "condone" and advocacy of violence, and cold-blooded murder.

Looking at the series of events (again watch the video) it is apparent that the Secret Service was not providing good quality of protection, whether from incompetence of deliberate. In the end, it is better to keep on having more questions than settling for easy answers.

What is the evidence that there is 1.5 million in an account for Crooks?

I've heard the claim repeated in little circle jerks by far right bloggers, citing each other, but never seen the actual evidence of it.

Anyone care to share? Or is this just echo-chamber fodder that we're expected to nod and grin with, never asking to see any actual evidence?

Of course the whole incident was Faked .
It's just that poorly educated westerners in particular are not taught how to spot Fake News or think Critically .

Consider the likelihood that Crooks was not killed but is a full time CIA / FBI asset and completely off- grid for future work .
If ( If) any shooter was actually killed ( as distinct from being told that one was ) are you aware of Crook's double and he has been named ?

Clearly it is very murky but the one sure thing is that nobody took a pot shot at The Donald and he was intimately involved in the escapade .
Too much Twilight Zone. :rolleyes:

Are you a hitman because you have a rifle badge? I'm telling you a real hitman that is worth paying 1.5 milllion would have put him down and probably have not gotten caught.
You're telling me wrong. And what's YOUR background ? - in the business of doing hits ?

What is the evidence that there is 1.5 million in an account for Crooks?

I've heard the claim repeated in little circle jerks by far right bloggers, citing each other, but never seen the actual evidence of it.

Anyone care to share? Or is this just echo-chamber fodder that we're expected to nod and grin with, never asking to see any actual evidence?
I posted the source of it (being the FBI & Congress)
Do you read threads before posting in them ?

Forum List

Back