Trump seems like a Deer in the Headlights since Biden dropped out

Another area Trump needs to back off
Kamala is Low IQ

As much as Trump declares himself to be smart, he isn’t.

He has a limited vocabulary
He cannot discuss complex subjects in detail
He only has an Undergraduate Degree

Kamala has the vocabulary of an adult, can discuss complex issues, Graduated with a JD and passed the California Bar
Well .. I’ve never accused you of being well informed .

Well .. thanks for helping out.

…passing a balanced budget amendment with Democrat support.. you’re quite the comedian..

The Democrats were perfectly willing to pass a BBA in 1995, as long as Social Security was exempted from it.

Newt lost interest after that.

You missed my point entirely. If I can get services without paying for them, why would I not be all for that?

The problem with you guys is you think you can cut taxes and magically, spending will go down.

The fact that the deficit increased from less than a Trillion when Reagan started with the Voodoo Economics, to 35 trillion today.. says otherwise.

Well .. tax cuts do cut back on government waste, perhaps Democrats should consider the alternatives to waste and abuse of taxpayers for a change and allow Americans the freedom to choose based on their own personal interests.

Then maybe you could consider getting the Democrat party of freeloaders off their asses and paying some of those taxes you so dearly love.

It would be sweet seeing freeloading Democrats voters paying taxes instead of adding to the national debt for a change.
If you want to eliminate the welfare system, say so.

The Democrats were perfectly willing to pass a BBA in 1995, as long as Social Security was exempted from it.

Newt lost interest after that.

You missed my point entirely. If I can get services without paying for them, why would I not be all for that?

The problem with you guys is you think you can cut taxes and magically, spending will go down.

The fact that the deficit increased from less than a Trillion when Reagan started with the Voodoo Economics, to 35 trillion today.. says otherwise.
sheesh .. one topic at a time would be nice, I’m far too lazy for this..

Sure, if you eliminate middle class entitlements at the same time, that takes up far more of the federal budget.

Get rid of Medicare and Social Security, you get rid of 2.5 Trillion in spending.

Welfare wouldn't account for more than half a trillion, if that.
Middle class and working class taxes pay for Social Security and Medicare. They also pay for welfare checks for unmarried welfare mothers and their illegitimate children.

Teenage girls and women who decide to have an illegitimate child should not rely on the government for help. They should rely on the "father" of the illegitimate child, if they know who he is. A lot of those females are so promiscuous that they do not know who the "father" is.

They also pay for welfare checks for unmarried welfare mothers and their illegitimate children.
That's right.

And they do so with the knowledge that the same help will be there for themselves and friends and family, if they need it.

Welcome to the basic idea of living in a modern society.

We're running on opinion polls, half ass memes, trash talking, name calling, gang mentality, and pure speculation instead of facing real facts and piss poor and possibly criminal performance by Congress. That won't serve anyone well in the general population when the shit hits the fan, which it will.

Middle class and working class taxes pay for Social Security and Medicare. They also pay for welfare checks for unmarried welfare mothers and their illegitimate children.

Teenage girls and women who decide to have an illegitimate child should not rely on the government for help. They should rely on the "father" of the illegitimate child, if they know who he is. A lot of those females are so promiscuous that they do not know who the "father" is.

Most people on welfare are on it for only a few years before they rejoin the workforce. Many of them have jobs already.

Frankly, welfare would be a better investment, because those people will be back in the workforce, as opposed to retirees, who have outlived their usefulness.

(And I am saying that tongue in cheek, I am looking forward to retirement in a few years.

We're running on opinion polls, half ass memes, trash talking, name calling, gang mentality, and pure speculation instead of facing real facts and piss poor and possibly criminal performance by Congress. That won't serve anyone well in the general population when the shit hits the fan, which it will.

You act like this is all new... we've always been this way. At least as long as I've been alive, anyway.

A lie.

Most people who use welfare use it temporarily.

You have gobbled up too much racist propaganda. It has turned your brains to mush.
Yes, welfare, or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), is generally temporary. Federal law limits families with an adult recipient to 60 months of cash assistance from TANF funds, but states can extend this limit by up to 20% for families experiencing hardship. The average time a family spends on TANF is approximately 12 months.

Yes, welfare, or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), is generally temporary. Federal law limits families with an adult recipient to 60 months of cash assistance from TANF funds, but states can extend this limit by up to 20% for families experiencing hardship. The average time a family spends on TANF is approximately 12 months.

And

Most peope who take government assistance in general work full time.

Trump is increasingly mumbling, stumbling, bumbling, and crumbling mentally and emotionally. He is taking weird to a whole new level.
His recount of his diplomacy with putin during the musk interview was enough to end anybody's career. Enough to make us question if they have had a traumatic head injury.

Forum List

Back