So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

I would grade that dimestore propaganda at about a D+.
it's not propaganda, even the airplane crowd pic was a before empty(I saw it myself) after you saw the Ai crowd.
The company that made them for her said they warned her people would notice. So the propaganda is her campaign, once again schnucker the donors and people like you that believe in the tooth fairy.

IMG_4738.jpeg

Do you know how message boards work?

That's not the topic, and I am not your assistant. Make your own points.
Yes, each ask a question and each answer the other before asking another question, which we have been doing, then you ground to a halt.

I shall leave you and your big dad to go back to the playground. Do have fun.

it's not propaganda, even the airplane crowd pic was a before empty(I saw it myself) after you saw the Ai crowd.
The company that made them for her said they warned her people would notice. So the propaganda is her campaign, once again schnucker the donors and people like you that believe in the tooth fairy.
I am not interested in your hilarious lies.

Sorry.

Well, it's 11:09pm UK time, so I should be in Biden nap mode ;)

Personally, rather than fighting over dad size, I suggest some of you guys go and use your time productively.

Rather than fight over skin colour, weight, word salads, crowd size and all that crap, wait for the election result, that's the important bit.

Some will, the vast majority won't, but I suggest vote on policies and results as opposed to character. Just in 2020, nothing worse watching a nation cut it's nose off to spite it's own face. But that what happens when the majority can't focus past character.

But that's your problem, and our problem over here is, many thought the Tories were crap, and I agree, but Labour are 10 times worse, as now everyone can now see, but I don't have a magic wand to fix stupid.
character matters if the Polititians are corrupt that corruption is a huge factor in many of our problems, like the border being left open because Biden and others are compromised by China and cartels. The polititians compromised by their Ukraine deals affects wars and financing of said war without accounting for where the money is going and Bidens compromise to Iran is another example of being a bad outcome of war.

character matters if the Polititians are corrupt that corruption is a huge factor in many of our problems, like the border being left open because Biden and others are compromised by China and cartels. The polititians compromised by their Ukraine deals affects wars and financing of said war without accounting for where the money is going and Bidens compromise to Iran is another example of being a bad outcome of war.
That's why the rapist charity thief will probably lose again.

character matters if the Politicians are corrupt that corruption is a huge factor in many of our problems, like the border being left open because Biden and others are compromised by China and cartels. The politicians compromised by their Ukraine deals affects wars and financing of said war without accounting for where the money is going and Bidens compromise to Iran is another example of being a bad outcome of war.
Well, I would view what goes on at the border and spending issues under the results heading.

Hand on heart, is there a such thing as a non corrupt politician? I wonder how politicians seem to go into government creating billions and trillions of debt, but they come out as millionaires. Probably with the exception of Trump, went in a few billion and came out one or two billion less. I know folk will back their political idol saying book deal this, book deal that, but that's part and parcel of politics.

If the USA are a global stabilizing force are they claim to be, there's definitely some contrasting results from 2016 to 2020 and from 2020 to 2024.

HaShev to consider policies and facts, the person has to be objective. To focus on character, subjective comes into play.

I'm objective, and here in the UK, I pick the least crap party because they're all crap, some are crapper than others.

That's why the rapist charity thief will probably lose again.
if your policy was so great and his so horrible, you would not need to lie about Kavanaugh and Trump and Gaetz and Others you've falsely accused
You got fooled too, huh?

Do you guys ever feel embarrassed?

You should.
yep you should, it's easy to spot fakes, wait to see what they do when it becomes perfected and smart people can't tell the difference, in the mean time, I thought of you when I saw this one.. 😄🤦
8158811b891ecc2e.jpg

if your policy was so great and his so horrible, you would not need to lie about Kavanaugh and Trump and Gaetz and Others you've falsely accused
No idea what you are babbling about. Go play with your strawmen dollies somewhere else.

That's why the rapist charity thief will probably.....
if your policy was so great and his so horrible, you would not need to lie about Kavanaugh and Trump and Gaetz and Others you've falsely accused to deflect your own sexual perverse acts and obstruct & sabotage policies while ignoring the wants and needs of the mahority of citizens.
You wouldn't have to lie about crowds or pay people to show up (as seen by help wanted ads for activists and actors).
You wouldn't have to leap frog over democracy.

if your policy was so great and his so horrible, you would not need to lie about Kavanaugh and Trump and Gaetz and Others you've falsely accused to deflect your own sexual perverse acts and obstruct & sabotage policies while ignoring the wants and needs of the mahority of citizens.
You wouldn't have to lie about crowds or pay people to show up (as seen by help wanted ads for activists and actors).
You wouldn't have to leap frog over democracy.
Still not interested in your strawman dollies.

Cute hotkey responses, btw.

Forum List

Back