I spent a week with Black Republicans

Here we see an eye opening report on back republicans. Funny thing, there are 5 black republicans in congress, all represent majority white districts. Then listen to these idiots talking about individually centered problem solving. But whites don't have what they do because of individualism. What you see are some dumb black people reciting a bs philosophy because they have internalized racism. These guys are mentally impaired.

Alternate thread title.

Black Republicans don't need to cry "Save me Mr. Government Man!!!"

Here we see an eye opening report on back republicans. Funny thing, there are 5 black republicans in congress, all represent majority white districts. Then listen to these idiots talking about individually centered problem solving. But whites don't have what they do because of individualism. What you see are some dumb black people reciting a bs philosophy because they have internalized racism. These guys are mentally impaired.

All see is the destruction of areas of their neighborhoods when the Prog elites activate some radicals to get the communities to riot. This while the Prog media/entertainers are eating expensive dinners and drinking expensive liquors in their huge homes with walls and armed security if needed.

Does IM2 ever take a shower? Because with all his posts here I don't think he has time to take a shower.

Alternate thread title.

Black Republicans don't need to cry "Save me Mr. Government Man!!!"
I find it funny when a white man says things like this. The gvernment has given your whte ass everything you have.

You need to be unburdened.

More echo chamber? So, a black man who is Republican has internalized racism?

5 black congressmen elected my majority white districts? Where is the racism there?

You just can’t accept that some black people just don’t see things like you do, and have broken away from the typical ideology lock that democrats have on the black community. You mentioned to me about my take on why black people tend to vote democrat and accused me of saying that “black people cant think for themselves”, yet here you are doing the very same thing. Did it ever occur to you that these black peoples ARE thinking for themselves?

I also like the touch of this video when he mentions “racism in the Republican Party”, and he shows pictures of Tucker Carlson and Charlie Kirk, the typical leftist tropes of calling anyone and everyone who is white and or Republican a “racist”.

Also in this video he says he spent “a week with black republicans” and all he walked away with was an interview with 2 people?

I’m fairly sure there were more than 2 black republicans there…

He was right about both of them. You have heard them speak. You know they are racists. But since you are also racist, you think what they say is OK.
I’ve heard both of them speak..point out their racism for us…

More echo chamber? So, a black man who is Republican has internalized racism?

5 black congressmen elected my majority white districts? Where is the racism there?

You just can’t accept that some black people just don’t see things like you do, and have broken away from the typical ideology lock that democrats have on the black community. You mentioned to me about my take on why black people tend to vote democrat and accused me of saying that “black people cant think for themselves”, yet here you are doing the very same thing. Did it ever occur to you that these black peoples ARE thinking for themselves?

I also like the touch of this video when he mentions “racism in the Republican Party”, and he shows pictures of Tucker Carlson and Charlie Kirk, the typical leftist tropes of calling anyone and everyone who is white and or Republican a “racist”.

Also in this video he says he spent “a week with black republicans” and all he walked away with was an interview with 2 people?

I’m fairly sure there were more than 2 black republicans there…
Echo chamber my ass. You think its great for blacks to ignore racism anmd bame blacks by teling us to take respnsibiity. I don't. Because documented evidence shows that it is not the case. Internalized racism is when a black person accepts the white explanation for why things are as they are for blacks as if it's the correct opinion. Internalized racism is when you deny the effects of white racism to pathologize blacks. These are things black republicans do. Try studying the psychoLogical effects of white racism before you try arguing with me. I have done so.

Charlie Kirk and Tucker Carlson ARE racists. And they are not all white republicans. The white republicans who aren not racists are generally not the ones who suport trump or push white grievance. The peple who control the Repubican party today are racists. The party has been hijacked by right wing extremists. The man who did the interviews was black. I'm sure he interviewed more than 2. And I'm sure he has known other black Repubicans in his lifetime.

Last, drop the fucking gaslightning right now. I don't need any echo chamber for anything. I'm teling you the Amerca blacks live in. So just because life is different for your white ass doesn't make what I say wrong. Just because your white ass says you dosn't see racism doesn't mean it does not exist.

There is something wrong with blacks who are Republicans today. That's just the way it is. You cannot be black, have good sense and support Trump or the current Repubican Agenda.

The racist IQ2 seems to believe that his disagreeing with others constitutes evidence that it is the others who are dumb and racist.

In reality, of course, it is IQ2 who is and who will remain fully racist.

Thats a racial slur, man. Naughty naughty.
No actually its not.

It is a term that describes a behavior by whites when confronted by a person of color in discussions about race. The term was created by this person:

1723600093911.png

I think she would understand more about how whites behave when confronted by non whites in racial discussions than I do. Therefore I read her works to gain an understanding. You might want to do the same.

Because what she says is 100 percent true. You guys prove it daily

No actually its not.

It is a term that describes a behavior by whites when confronted by a person of color in discussions about race. The term was created by this person:

View attachment 995411

I think she would understand more about how whites behave when confronted by non whites in racial discussions than I do. Therefore I read her works to gain an understanding. You might want to do the same.

Because what she says is 100 percent true. You guys prove it daily

Is that a white girl?

You are a white guy!

Forum List

Back